93 replies to this topic

#11 mrtheatre123

mrtheatre123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 12:40 PM

Alright!!!!!!!! ........... I was only asking don't trouble yourself answering if you are not able to give me an answer. i only wanted to know.

#12 DanielWhit

DanielWhit

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2293 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 01:41 PM

But.. you were given the answer?

Steps at the front - used very early on, only once though, I think

Shop on stage - not that I can recall. Might be used as an entrance though, but clearly isn't that important if I can't remember it!

#13 mrtheatre123

mrtheatre123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 01:55 PM

Thanks.  was a bit annoyed when i wrote the last post just ignore me... Sorry for being grumpy, just one of those days. thanks to everyone who replied.

#14 mrtheatre123

mrtheatre123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 11:00 PM

What are the cast like at the moment?

#15 Tina

Tina

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 01:21 PM

blimey!

The show is amazing, the cast are great, I cannot fault any member of the team, they are well bonded, and seem to have great fun on stage.
Especially the Billy / Michael rapport
Chasing the music, trying to get home.......
Seeee ya George..... See ya sunshine.... w****nker!
I hate you! You're a b*stard! ..... Ohhhhhh sh*t!
I've seen the real world from my caravan window...... and they can keep it!

West End: - Jersey Boys x 178 - Billy Elliot x 52 - All The Fun Of The Fair x 40 - WWRY x 7 - Charlie & The Chocolate Factory x 6 - Rock Of Ages x 6 - Legally Blonde x 6 - Avenue Q x 5  -  Mamma Mia x 5 - Les Miserables x 3 - Oliver! x 3 - Dirty Dancing x 3 - Book Of Mormon x 2 - The Commitments x 2 - Blood Brothers x 2 - Priscilla: Queen Of The Desert x 2 - Dreamboats & Petticoats x 2 - The Fantasticks x 1 - Grease x 1 - Thriller: Live x 1 - Shout x 1 - Wet Weather Cover x 1 - The Woman In Black x 1 - Tap Dogs x 1 - Sister Act x 1 - Wicked x 1 - Hamlet x 1 - Flashdance x 1 - Love Never Dies x 1 - Shrek: The Musical x 1 - Ghost Stories x 1 - Lend Me A Tenor x 1 - Ghost: The Musical x 1 - Cool Hand Luke x 1 - Backbeat x 1 - Crazy For You x 1 - Singing In The Rain x 1 - Our Boys x 1 - Seussical x 1 - Tailor Made Man x 1 - Merrily We Roll Along x 1 - Once: The Musical x 1 - I Can't Sing x 1

Broadway: - Jersey Boys x 2 - Anything Goes x 1 - Priscilla QOTD x 1 - Memphis x 1 - Mary Poppins x 1

Off Broadway: - Rent x 1 - Avenue Q x 1

Fringe: - Bent x 2 - Bright Lights, Big City x 1 - Salad Days x 1 - Ordinary Days x 1 - Company x 1 - Thrill Me x 2 (1 x Tristan Bates, 1 x New Players/Charing X Theatre) - Jest End x 1 - Doctor Faustus x 1 - Bewitched, Bothered & Bewildered x 1 - The Hothouse x 1

Tour: - Evita x 2 (Bromley) - Blood Brothers x 1 (Coventry) - Monkee Business x 1 (Manchester) - Jesus Christ Superstar (O2 London) x 1

Regional: - Sound Of Music (Stevenage) x 1 - Cinderella (Liverpool) x 1 - Aladdin (Milton Keynes) x 1 - Cinderella (Watford) x 1

#16 Laura.

Laura.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 09:37 PM

Hi, what time would people recommend getting to the theatre to get day seats - I'll probably be going on a Wednesday or a Thursday if that makes a difference. Also, where will the seats be? Thanks for any help :)

#17 Guest_guest25_*

Guest_guest25_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 July 2011 - 09:52 PM

I'd say around 9 should be absolutely fine. 10 day seats row a of stalls & 10 day seats at the back of the dress circle. Hope that helps :)

#18 Laura.

Laura.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 11:13 PM

View Postguest25, on 04 July 2011 - 09:52 PM, said:

I'd say around 9 should be absolutely fine. 10 day seats row a of stalls & 10 day seats at the back of the dress circle. Hope that helps :)

Thanks!

#19 Guest_guest25_*

Guest_guest25_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 July 2011 - 07:06 AM

Oh & just remembered, although the box office opens at 10 the day seats aren't sold until 10.30 :)

#20 seanmcdona

seanmcdona

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 11:13 AM

In regards to the cast question: they are amazing at the moment!
I saw the show last week and i thought it would be a good show but i was completely wrong. I had just seen the matinee of wicked beforehand and thought that was a bad idea cause i wouldnt like Billy Elliot as much and that it wouldnt be half as good but I couldnt be more wrong, Billy Elliot is one of the best if not the best musical in London at the moment! I saw Josh Baker as Billy and he was brilliant! I genuinely cant fault anything about this show.. every last bit of it was stunning! Cast were amazing, orchestra, beautiful theatre, very good set! and the dancing was AMAZING Just go see this show :) the music was also brilliant and it'll bring you close to tears (I never cry so didnt expect to in the show but plenty of others did) and make you laugh constantly! Cant wait to see the show again and Id definetly go to Billy over Wicked. And im a 16 year old guy (many people seem to think wickeds for teenagers and what not, but i prefered Billy)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users