Posted 20 June 2008 - 09:25 AM

jessies been offered the place of understudy nancy tongue.gif

#62 Guest_guest_*

Guest_guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 June 2008 - 09:48 AM

QUOTE(giggleqween @ Jun 20 2008, 09:25 AM) View Post
jessies been offered the place of understudy nancy tongue.gif

That's great. She was very good, although I think Jodie deserved to win. As for the Daily Mirror's S.N, I'm still curious.....true,false.right or wrong, I think it's intriguing. I've met Tanya and her resemblance to Shani Wlallis in the 1968 film 'OLIVER' is striking ! If it's not true, I can see why the papers picked it up.

At the end of the day, it's just entertainment. I'd like to see the show three times, once with Jodie, once with Tanya and once with Jessie.

#63 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 June 2008 - 10:45 AM

If Jessie has been offered the understudy it is disgusting and makes a mockery of the whole programme, personal opinions about Jessie aside they should not bother with TV casting if they are going to give the part to the actress they want through the back door.

#64 Guest_guest_*

Guest_guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2008 - 11:26 PM

QUOTE(Guest @ Jun 20 2008, 10:45 AM) View Post
If Jessie has been offered the understudy it is disgusting and makes a mockery of the whole programme, personal opinions about Jessie aside they should not bother with TV casting if they are going to give the part to the actress they want through the back door.

How many understudies are there ? Maybe they should have a whole new West End show dedicated to the" Nancy Girls ."
Forget the "Spice Girls"

Also, in this business people get in through the front door, the back door, the window, in fact any way they can. There are no rules.

It does however all seem a bit contrived.

#65 Guest_Guest_Jaqs_*_*

Guest_Guest_Jaqs_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 June 2008 - 08:17 AM

QUOTE(guest @ Jun 23 2008, 11:26 PM) View Post
How many understudies are there ? Maybe they should have a whole new West End show dedicated to the" Nancy Girls ."
Forget the "Spice Girls"

Also, in this business people get in through the front door, the back door, the window, in fact any way they can. There are no rules.

It does however all seem a bit contrived.

It cant be a suprise, its exactly what happened with the other 2 shows Aiofe being alternate maria and Lewis being holiday joseph.
I imagine unlike Joseph the sale wont dip so much during first nancies holidays.

#66 Guest_Gillian_*

Guest_Gillian_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 June 2008 - 01:57 PM

I am suspicious of the report that Jessie has been cast as an understudy because the BBC contract for I'd Do Anything stipulates that other than the winner no other participants can be cast in the show for a set period of time after opening (either three or six months) this is all becuase of the rules on public votes and making sure that the BBC is not left open to claims that the results arebeing manipulated regardless of who won. There were similar clauses in the contracts for HDSAPLM and ADWD.

G

#67 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 June 2008 - 02:26 PM

QUOTE(Gillian @ Jun 24 2008, 01:57 PM) View Post
I am suspicious of the report that Jessie has been cast as an understudy because the BBC contract for I'd Do Anything stipulates that other than the winner no other participants can be cast in the show for a set period of time after opening (either three or six months) this is all becuase of the rules on public votes and making sure that the BBC is not left open to claims that the results arebeing manipulated regardless of who won. There were similar clauses in the contracts for HDSAPLM and ADWD.

G

That is good to hear - I hope that you are right or if you are wrong CM Pays deeply for trying to get his chosen one in on the act despite the public voting against her.

#68 Guest_Agog_*

Guest_Agog_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 June 2008 - 03:14 PM

WELL I CAN TELL YOU NOW THAT JESSIE HAS NOT BEEN OFFERED THE "OTHER" NANCY BUT RACHEL HAS!! AND THAT'S FROM A VERY RELIABLE SOURCE!!

#69 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 June 2008 - 11:24 AM

can we please lay of jessie now the show is over. i feel want ever part she gets she is going to be criticized by this group she seems to get alot of that here i hope she never comes across this site i saw her on tv she has moved on i think you should aswell

#70 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2008 - 01:41 PM

jessie has been offered reserve nancy  accorting to paper

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users