#71 Gavin

Gavin

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 10:04 AM

QUOTE(Agog @ Jun 24 2008, 04:14 PM) View Post
WELL I CAN TELL YOU NOW THAT JESSIE HAS NOT BEEN OFFERED THE "OTHER" NANCY BUT RACHEL HAS!! AND THAT'S FROM A VERY RELIABLE SOURCE!!

Seems like you need a new source.

#72 Guest_973864_*

Guest_973864_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 July 2008 - 12:32 PM

QUOTE(Gavin @ Jul 14 2008, 10:04 AM) View Post

Actually Rachel was. She was offered alternate Nancy, Sally Bowles and Rock You. She decided on Rock You

#73 Guest_jo_*

Guest_jo_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 July 2008 - 10:49 PM

QUOTE(Guest_James_* @ Apr 20 2008, 03:22 PM) View Post
You would not employ someone to only be a standby for 2 set days a week that would be crazy,if they have named days to perform it would be as an alternate,wording by the paper dosent mean its certain  that she has been hired as only a standby.

Its not an exact sceience each producer uses whatever title they want to and most seem to do what they do with Joseph and Jersey Boys a certain  performer will be Narrator/Frankie at certain performances.

I'm sure I saw Tanya ( Secret Nancy ) doing a ' Jam ' session with a load of young children last week. I was very tempted to request a quick rendition of
" I'll Do Anything."  She was very good with the kids. She is the image of Nancy! Does anyone have any photos of her ? Or know how I can get hold of some?

#74 Guest_mathew_*

Guest_mathew_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2008 - 11:43 PM

QUOTE(Gavin @ Jul 14 2008, 10:04 AM) View Post

I DON'T NEED A  NEW SOURCE, I'M QUITE HAPPY WITH THIS SOURCE. I TRIED TO BOOK TICKETS TO SEE S.N (tanya) BUT YOU CAN'T BOOK FOR A 'BACK UP UNDERSTUDY' THERE IS SOMEONE ELSE DOING WEDNESDAYS BUT IT'S NOT TANYA. THEY SEEMED A BIT VAGUE ABOUT WHO WOULD ACTUALLY BE IN IT. I LOVED SHANI WALLIS THAT'S WHY I MUST SEE TANYA TO RE-LIVE MY DREAM.

#75 Jenny_tyr

Jenny_tyr

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1067 posts
  • Interests:Shakespeare

Posted 19 November 2008 - 06:05 AM

Please don't shout, there's no need for excessive use of caps.
http://groups.yahoo....re_and_Company/
http://blogs.whatson.../rsc-histories/

#76 Guest_Guest_Paul_*_*

Guest_Guest_Paul_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 December 2008 - 11:55 PM

QUOTE(Jo @ Apr 20 2008, 07:04 AM) View Post
According to the Sunday Mirror an unknown  Tanya Nyari has already been cast as Nancy to perform on Tuesday and Thursday evenings,she was spotted while taking her 12 year son to Oliver auditions.

So when is this show going to start ?

#77 Guest_simon_*

Guest_simon_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2009 - 11:26 PM

QUOTE(Jo @ Apr 20 2008, 07:04 AM) View Post
According to the Sunday Mirror an unknown  Tanya Nyari has already been cast as Nancy to perform on Tuesday and Thursday evenings,she was spotted while taking her 12 year son to Oliver auditions.

What are the views of the show so far ? Has the "S.N" been on as Nancy yet ? I believe there's another woman playing Nancy too called Tamsin. Is she any good ? And how did she get the part ? Couldn't Tanya alternate with Jody instead ? Or did she turn that down aswell ? She should have gone for it. That may be her last chance. I think she must be the same age as Shani Wallis was when she played the part. She had nothing major after "OLIVER" either....shame, she was very good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users