4 replies to this topic

#1 richard2711

richard2711

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 11:00 PM

Did anybody go to his concert on Sunday at the Leicester square Theatre? I really wanted to go but it was a bit late on a Sunday for me to travel back to the Midlands. Apparently he revealed what his next project is too - what was it?

#2 SHk

SHk

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 11:37 PM

I was there last night.  I went because I quite liked him in LB, but the concert's songs weren't my cup of tea.  Everybody else seemed to have a very good time though. A very nice band too.

Alex really really asked us not to reveal this secret, so I shouldn't. I can only say that it's a musical I've never seen and never will. Sorry not a very good clue at all.

#3 rwf

rwf

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 12:00 PM

I thought it was confirmed he's going into We Will Rock You?

#4 Schuttep

Schuttep

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 12:47 PM

View Postrwf, on 24 May 2011 - 12:00 PM, said:

I thought it was confirmed he's going into We Will Rock You?
Ramin Karimloo was a guest at Alex's concert and let the cat out of the bag. We were asked not to say anything as it's NOT confirmed.

Great concert, though.
If I listed every show I'd seen since 1974 I'd get RSI.

Favourite Musicals: Blood Brothers; Brigadoon; Chicago; Chess; Chorus Line; Company; Evita; Follies; Godspell; Les Miserables; Little Night Music; Little Shop of Horrors; Mack and Mabel; Man of La Mancha; Merrily We Roll Along; Miss Saigon; Phantom of the Opera; Rent; Rocky Horror Show; South Pacific.

Favourite Plays: Beautiful Thing; Bent; Blithe Spirit; Cat on a Hot Tin Roof; Cherry Orchard; Dance of Death; Death of a Salesman; Endgame; Happy Days; Hedda Gabler; Henry IV (Parts I and II); Importance of Being Earnest; Little Foxes; Mother Courage; Private Lives; Shirley Valentine; Torch Song Trilogy; What the Butler Saw; Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?; Wild Duck.

#5 rwf

rwf

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 02:08 PM

View PostSchuttep, on 24 May 2011 - 12:47 PM, said:

Ramin Karimloo was a guest at Alex's concert and let the cat out of the bag. We were asked not to say anything as it's NOT confirmed.

Great concert, though.

It wasn't very well kept then, judging by the WWRY thread on here at least :rolleyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users