Week 6 Results - Spoiler!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
66 replies to this topic

#11 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2008 - 09:53 PM

QUOTE(Guest @ May 3 2008, 09:49 PM) View Post
This show is becoming a farce!  If this turns out to be true, I'm not sure that anything can save the show from being a disaster now.

angry.gif  ohmy.gif  sad.gif

#12 Guest_Poppy_*

Guest_Poppy_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2008 - 09:54 PM

Aww I thought Jessie was good tonight. She gives the rest of us 18-year old singers hope!

Um, so yeah. Who's going to win now? From looking at the forums, Sarah had a LOT of support.

I'm going to flipping well vote for Rachel EVERY week now to make sure this doesn't happen again!!!

#13 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2008 - 09:54 PM

I'm not Jessie's biggest fan, but I'll admit that she was amazing tonight!  At that song.  She's NOT Nancy though.  

And also of course she's going to do it well with no direction (as was enforced), and no choreography!

#14 Misplaced

Misplaced

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 09:59 PM

QUOTE(Jessie @ May 3 2008, 10:53 PM) View Post
PLEASE say this is not true!!
If it is, damnit I'll stop watching

Confirmed over on Digital Spy

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthr...0304&page=3

about the eleventh post down.

Gobsmacked.  

And outraged, but that's another story ...

[Edited to add:  ok, not entirely right, just sort of confirmed -- the poster was referring to another forum (which may even be this one) so maybe it's not true after all ...]
"I don't trust that pirate girl."

#15 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2008 - 10:02 PM

Surely this cannot be true.  Sarah had a terribly difficult song and did very well with it.    Is this really absolutely certain?  If it is then the show in my opinion is turning into a disaster.

#16 Guest_Guest123_*

Guest_Guest123_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2008 - 10:03 PM

No way!! Sarah was the best!

#17 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2008 - 10:03 PM

I think Digital spy posters are repeating what has been said on here.

#18 Guest_rolacola_*

Guest_rolacola_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2008 - 10:06 PM

QUOTE(Misplaced @ May 3 2008, 09:59 PM) View Post
Confirmed over on Digital Spy

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthr...0304&page=3

about the eleventh post down.

Gobsmacked.  

And outraged, but that's another story ...

[Edited to add:  ok, not entirely right, just sort of confirmed -- the poster was referring to another forum (which may even be this one) so maybe it's not true after all ...]

Yeh on DS, we got the result on from here, we are just waiting for some1 to confirm it biggrin.gif

#19 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2008 - 10:08 PM

This is a disaster!  First Fran, now Sarah.  They're getting rid of professionals for kids who can't play the role, at least not yet!  I just hope that this means that Rachel will get the role, because any of the others, just aren't right to do it.  This show is ridiculous.  Okay Rachel had a bad night, her worst, but Sarah was very good tonight.  She's the only one that has improved, worked on every critique they've given her, and come out fighting week after week.  I wasn't sure initially that she was right for Nancy, but she proved herself to me.

Did ALW make a spectacle of himself by storming off again?!

#20 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2008 - 10:08 PM

This is absolutely ridiculous.
Harking back to Daniel Boys.  Let's get rid of the talented, suitable people, so Andrew's personal favourites, the young, marketable, boring, bad ones have an easy road to the final.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users