Jesse

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
189 replies to this topic

#171 Guest_Jimmy_*

Guest_Jimmy_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2008 - 07:07 PM

QUOTE(Jennell @ Jun 1 2008, 05:53 PM) View Post
So according to Jessie's Dad--we who voted in our thousands for Jodie only did so because JB thought she wasn't ready for a West End Role and needed more Training. I don't know about anyone else but the people I knew who voted made up their own minds ---Jessie must have found her Dad's behavior very embarrassing---I feel sorry for her---however, Sam and herself behaved with great dignity when they lost--which is more than you can say for Jessie's Dad---

And also the people on here who keep saying JB and DVO were vindictive toward Jessie---oh how childish people can become when they don't get their own way--I am a Teacher and I get more sense from my class of 8 year olds---

#172 Thatguyp

Thatguyp

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 10:30 PM

QUOTE(Jimmy @ Jun 1 2008, 08:07 PM) View Post
And also the people on here who keep saying JB and DVO were vindictive toward Jessie---oh how childish people can become when they don't get their own way--I am a Teacher and I get more sense from my class of 8 year olds---

Since they had no particular loyalty to Jodie throughout the series, one has to assume that Barrowman and DVO's jubilant display, on hearing the result, was more about enjoying Jessie's demise than celebrating Jodie's victory. As the panel, it would have befitted their 'professionalism' to show mutual respect to all contestants. I found their display embarrassing and humiliating!
If you, Jimmy, see nothing wrong with their behaviour.... I thank God that you are not teaching standards of decency and respectful social behaviour to MY children. blink.gif

#173 Guest_Jimmy_*

Guest_Jimmy_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2008 - 12:22 AM

QUOTE(Thatguyp @ Jun 1 2008, 10:30 PM) View Post
Since they had no particular loyalty to Jodie throughout the series, one has to assume that Barrowman and DVO's jubilant display, on hearing the result, was more about enjoying Jessie's demise than celebrating Jodie's victory. As the panel, it would have befitted their 'professionalism' to show mutual respect to all contestants. I found their display embarrassing and humiliating!
If you, Jimmy, see nothing wrong with their behaviour.... I thank God that you are not teaching standards of decency and respectful social behaviour to MY children. blink.gif

Unfortunately for you I have read all your other posts, and stop being rude to people you haven't met and know nothing about. You have to accept that your favorite didn't win. Be an adult and accept it. Try. Everyone in my family was jubilant about Jodie winning too. Try to deal with it. Are you really old enough to have children?

#174 Thatguyp

Thatguyp

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 12:43 AM

QUOTE(Jimmy @ Jun 2 2008, 01:22 AM) View Post
Unfortunately for you I have read all your other posts, and stop being rude to people you haven't met and know nothing about. You have to accept that your favorite didn't win. Be an adult and accept it. Try. Everyone in my family was jubilant about Jodie winning too. Try to deal with it. Are you really old enough to have children?

I don't really wish to question your reading skills, Jimmy, but if you have indeed read all my other posts, you would know that I did NOT want 'my favourite' to win. I have consistently made the point that she needs further training and development. Furthermore, I am not being rude. I am stating an honest critical opinion, based on evidence, and backed up by a very thorough knowledge of musical theatre.  
Regarding my age and maturity, i'm old enough and mature enough to venture further down the route of throwing trite personal insults.

Good health mate.

#175 Guest_Jimmy_*

Guest_Jimmy_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2008 - 08:16 AM

QUOTE(Thatguyp @ Jun 2 2008, 12:43 AM) View Post
I don't really wish to question your reading skills, Jimmy, but if you have indeed read all my other posts, you would know that I did NOT want 'my favourite' to win. I have consistently made the point that she needs further training and development. Furthermore, I am not being rude. I am stating an honest critical opinion, based on evidence, and backed up by a very thorough knowledge of musical theatre.  
Regarding my age and maturity, i'm old enough and mature enough to venture further down the route of throwing trite personal insults.

Good health mate.

You might be interested to note that your reply to my post has won me 100.00. Keep up the good work!

#176 Guest_Jimmy_*

Guest_Jimmy_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2008 - 08:18 AM

QUOTE(Thatguyp @ Jun 2 2008, 12:43 AM) View Post

I am so glad that your age and maturity will not prevent you exchanging personal insults.

#177 Thatguyp

Thatguyp

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 08:19 AM

QUOTE(Jimmy @ Jun 2 2008, 09:16 AM) View Post
You might be interested to note that your reply to my post has won me 100.00. Keep up the good work!

Congratulations!

#178 Guest_Guest_maymay_*_*

Guest_Guest_maymay_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2008 - 02:51 PM

I see that the all the nasty comments etc are still flying. I  loved Jessie she was amazing & will be a a star JB was very unprofessional in his attitude & although I accept that this is my opinion , it is still a valid one. I think that Jessie supporter have had a hard time on this board &  in all honesty its probably the  bitchiest  forum it has ever been my misfortune to  be on, & on that note I will love you &  leave you.  Mind you  there are some lovely people.JennyTyr, Rona , thatguyup,pilgrim.

#179 Guest_Guest_maymay_*_*

Guest_Guest_maymay_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2008 - 02:53 PM

oh & I  just realised a left a word out......being  aJ essie Supporter is what I  meant to say......just to avoid a tedious spelling/legibility  argument rolleyes.gif

#180 allthatjazz

allthatjazz

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:I have the theatre bug!! My mission in life is to visit every theatre in london, which could take a while! My current favourites are Chicago, The Lion King and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. <br /><br />I also enjoy reading and shopping.

Posted 02 June 2008 - 06:48 PM

QUOTE(Thatguyp @ Jun 1 2008, 11:30 PM) View Post

I agree totally and Jimmy, I am astounded that you can be so rude to Thatguyp.  If I'm honest I think your post is far ruder than his.  HIs comments are constructive, honest and polite while yours are honest, childish and rude!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users