43 replies to this topic

#41 rona910

rona910

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 04:33 PM

Sam isn't any prettier than any of the other girls...and it's not like she chooses the outfits herself! The truth is she has the kind of voice that could hold an audience 8 times a week and the stamina to keep it up. From what we've seen so far, Jessie couldn't do that.

#42 Guest_Google_*

Guest_Google_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2008 - 12:52 PM

You've hit the nail on the head. Her whole appearance is being orchestrated to project Sam as a sexy young thing who can strut around a stage in skimpy clothes, whilst trying to shout a song. It's all being stage managed to provoke the wow factor and the pervy reactions from Barry and ALW, to try to get the public to believe she is good.

Well, I just don't buy it and I don't believe a west end audience would either. What an insult to the likes of Sarah and Ashley who would have done the job so much better.

#43 Guest_Guest_sally_*_*

Guest_Guest_sally_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2008 - 02:15 PM

QUOTE(Google @ May 15 2008, 12:52 PM) View Post
You've hit the nail on the head. Her whole appearance is being orchestrated to project Sam as a sexy young thing who can strut around a stage in skimpy clothes, whilst trying to shout a song. It's all being stage managed to provoke the wow factor and the pervy reactions from Barry and ALW, to try to get the public to believe she is good.

Well, I just don't buy it and I don't believe a west end audience would either. What an insult to the likes of Sarah and Ashley who would have done the job so much better.

Sarah, yes. Ashley, no. BIG no.

#44 Guest_itsmebaby_*

Guest_itsmebaby_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 May 2008 - 12:15 PM

QUOTE(Guest_sally_* @ May 15 2008, 02:15 PM) View Post
Sarah, yes. Ashley, no. BIG no.

yes definitely NOT Ashley in a million years. Mediocrity personified and most likely not likely to go onto to great things

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users