- - - - -

Ashley

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Guest_Sally_*_*

Guest_Guest_Sally_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 May 2008 - 10:50 AM

I know she did it last week and I could sort of understand why...but this week was just shameful. That's no way to behave when you're among other people who have just been told they're in the sing off. I didn't like her to start with, I agreed with ALW and she needs to go but now her personality's starting to grate on me too. She seems to think she's really amusing and the funny one in the house but none of that comes across at all in her performances and to run away into safety punching the air and whispering 'yes, yes!' is just tactless. I hope she's next to go.

#2 Guest_Guest_Jon_*_*

Guest_Guest_Jon_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 May 2008 - 11:16 AM

I totally agree.

Whatever acting skills she may have (from the acting task) she does not deserve to be there vocally and I was also annoyed at her air punches. She should have been in that sing off rather than Rachel.

#3 Guest_honest_*

Guest_honest_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 May 2008 - 01:14 PM

She is beyond dreadful, she is the Helena Blackman of this series.. should have gone in the first week but just keeps staying, God knows why..

#4 Guest_musical fan_*

Guest_musical fan_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 May 2008 - 02:47 PM

I cant believe she is still there i mean I thought her perfomance on saturday was actually a joke.  Her voice is not great her acting is nothing special and well what else can you say.  I find it hard to understand how the likes of Sarah and Francesca (both who could act and sing but you would expect this from professionals) are out yet Ashley is still there!!!!!

#5 pilgrim

pilgrim

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 06:46 PM

QUOTE(honest @ May 5 2008, 02:14 PM) View Post
She is beyond dreadful, she is the Helena Blackman of this series.. should have gone in the first week but just keeps staying, God knows why..

.....except that Helena actually had a lovely voice. But yes - the 'air punching' really is not a good look, especially (as mentioned) when others have the Sword of Damocles poised above them.... and the skills of the one who ultimately left are so infinitely superior and not just to Ashley's talents).

#6 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2008 - 05:12 PM

blink.gif Ashley is by far the best overall performer in the competiton-possibly the reason she's still there.... Also Helena was in the bottom 2 every week and hence the reason she stayed was cause the Lord kept saving her, on the other hand Ashley is there on strength of public support and I think we all know that if she is in the bottom 2 the Lord will dismiss her-as he seems prejudiced against her for some unknown reason.

#7 josh

josh

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:theatre, movies, actors, acting, directing

Posted 09 May 2008 - 08:20 PM

QUOTE(Guest @ May 9 2008, 06:12 PM) View Post
blink.gif Ashley is by far the best overall performer in the competiton

Thanks for the wonderful chuckle!
He used to call me Blue Roses.

#8 Guest_nikki martin_*

Guest_nikki martin_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 May 2008 - 08:36 PM

QUOTE(Guest_Sally_* @ May 5 2008, 10:50 AM) View Post
I know she did it last week and I could sort of understand why...but this week was just shameful. That's no way to behave when you're among other people who have just been told they're in the sing off. I didn't like her to start with, I agreed with ALW and she needs to go but now her personality's starting to grate on me too. She seems to think she's really amusing and the funny one in the house but none of that comes across at all in her performances and to run away into safety punching the air and whispering 'yes, yes!' is just tactless. I hope she's next to go.

HEY MY NAMES NIKKI AND I AM A REALLY BIG FAN OFF ASHLEY SHE SHOOD OFF 1 SHE WAS AWSOME I LOVED HER VOICE AND MY DREAM IS TO MEET HER

#9 Guest_guest_*

Guest_guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 May 2008 - 11:00 PM

QUOTE(nikki martin @ May 19 2008, 08:36 PM) View Post
HEY MY NAMES NIKKI AND I AM A REALLY BIG FAN OFF ASHLEY SHE SHOOD OFF 1 SHE WAS AWSOME I LOVED HER VOICE AND MY DREAM IS TO MEET HER

Ummm...what??

#10 rona910

rona910

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 09:54 AM

"Hey, my name is Nikki. I'm a really big Ashley fan, and I think she should have won. She was awesome - I loved her voice! My dream is to meet her."

Really?! Why?! Well if you want to meet her you could always take one of her classes at Stagecoach - she's a lot better off there than on the show...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users