#1 D. D. Cupps

D. D. Cupps

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 12:30 AM

Baby – congratulations it’s a musical!

London fringe revival of Maltby and Shire’s broadway hit

Three couples, each newly expecting a child, have different but familiar reactions. Lizzie and Danny are university juniors who have only just moved in together. Athletic Pam and her sporting instructor husband Nick have had some trouble conceiving. Arlene, already the mother of three grown daughters, is unsure of what to do, contemplating abortion while her husband Alan is thrilled with the thought of a new baby.

Join them as they experience the emotional stresses and triumphs, the desperate lows and the comic highs that accompany the anticipation and arrival of a baby.

From the writers of The Grand Tour, Starting Here Starting Now, Closer Than Ever, Big and Take Flight, and the lyricist of Ain't Misbehavin', Song and Dance and Miss Saigon.

"A charming musical... with a lovely score" (New York Times)

A sparkling cast of nine featuring Liz Izen and Paul Tate is helmed by veteran fringe director David Phipps-Davis, returning to the Barons Court Theatre following his UK premiere production of the musical Colette Collage.

The production runs from Tuesday 28th June to Saturday 9th July for 11 performances only (Tuesday – Saturday at 7.30pm and one matinee on 9th July at 3.00pm).

Cast: Ciara Louise Baxter, Michael Fellows, Liz Izen, Chloe Nicolson, Lucy-Jane Quinlan, Paul Tate,  Claire Taylor Smith, Guy Warren-Thomas and Louise Willoughby

Full details are available at www.imperialproductions.org. Tickets can be booked in advance (strongly recommended due to the small size of the venue) on 020 8932 4747.

#2 Matthew Winn

Matthew Winn

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2898 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 05:05 AM

Go here for discussion.
I have always hated eggs. I remember back when I was a sperm I tried to head-butt one. It did not end well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users