• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Oxford Simon

Oxford Simon

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts
  • Interests:Shakespeare, Sondheim, Bernstein, Blitzstein and on and on and on and on....<br />

Posted 13 May 2008 - 11:02 AM

http://www.easyodds.com/compareodds/specia...2694-230-5.html

Jessie and Sam are still the front runners

but Jodie and Rachel have swapped places

Niamh seems well out of it now

Oh, how I would love to see the real voting figures.  I have yet to talk to anyone (outside of seeing comments on various sites) who wants to see Jessie or Sam take a leading role at this stage in their development.

#2 Guest_Guest_James_*_*

Guest_Guest_James_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 May 2008 - 12:52 PM

I'd like to see the votes as well, there's something not quite right.

I work for a ticket agency and have people enquiring about tickets for Oliver everyday.  Many people ask if they would be able to get a refund if Jesse wins, in which case they wouldn't want to see the show.  I mean some people book anyway, they want to see the show with whoever wins.  But lots of people are just enquiring about what the situation would be if their favourite doesn't win.  The majority of people calling would like to see samantha or Jodie win, and Rachel also seem to have a fair number of followers.

#3 Elle

Elle

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 12:58 PM

I doubt Jessie's acting ability but she's got something that I find interesting to watch. I would not mind seeing Jodie in this role ~ Sam is competent but, for me, she lacks something of Jodie and Jessie's personality.

#4 josh

josh

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:theatre, movies, actors, acting, directing

Posted 13 May 2008 - 04:17 PM

QUOTE(Oxford Simon @ May 13 2008, 12:02 PM) View Post
Oh, how I would love to see the real voting figures.  I have yet to talk to anyone (outside of seeing comments on various sites) who wants to see Jessie or Sam take a leading role at this stage in their development.

*resists the temptation to comment on the stupidity of the GBP who is actually voting for the show and buying the 5000 tickets*
He used to call me Blue Roses.

#5 Guest_Jennell_*

Guest_Jennell_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 May 2008 - 04:19 PM

QUOTE(Elle @ May 13 2008, 12:58 PM) View Post
I doubt Jessie's acting ability but she's got something that I find interesting to watch. I would not mind seeing Jodie in this role ~ Sam is competent but, for me, she lacks something of Jodie and Jessie's personality.

I find Jessie interesting to watch too. However, that's because she dances a bit like I do and it is well known in our family that I have at least ten left feet-----

#6 Caz

Caz

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Interests:Theatre, walking around London

Posted 13 May 2008 - 05:27 PM

QUOTE(Jennell @ May 13 2008, 05:19 PM) View Post
I find Jessie interesting to watch too. However, that's because she dances a bit like I do and it is well known in our family that I have at least ten left feet-----

Last week the show was on later so everyone just had 30 minutes to vote!! love to know the exact figures for last week. Next week is starts even later..... could be interesting! wink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users