This Week's Songs

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
43 replies to this topic

#41 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 May 2008 - 03:16 PM

QUOTE(Guest @ May 17 2008, 01:08 PM) View Post
I've seen Lewis play Joseph and i can tell you he was dreadful. He can sing, yes sure he can but he can't act through song or act for that matter. And as for Ben in Hairspray.....well i have seen the show both here and in New York and lets just say that Ben looks like an amateur compared to the actor in New York!!!

This competition is becoming one big farce and the public is falling into the manipulation trap!! Thank God i didn't pre-order tickets!!!

The only saving grace of this competition is Rachael. If she doesn't win then it will be ONE BIG JOKE!!!

Well, perhaps we should wait to see how they perform tonight ... and then maybe critique their performances.  You may not have liked either Lewis or Ben ... but they may well impress you tonight.

I have not seen Lewis perform live, but I have seen Ben and he has oodles of charisma.

I'm hoping Jodie or Rachel win ... but I have a feeling it will be neither.

#42 allthatjazz

allthatjazz

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:I have the theatre bug!! My mission in life is to visit every theatre in london, which could take a while! My current favourites are Chicago, The Lion King and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. <br /><br />I also enjoy reading and shopping.

Posted 17 May 2008 - 05:37 PM

QUOTE(Guest @ May 17 2008, 04:16 PM) View Post
Well, perhaps we should wait to see how they perform tonight ... and then maybe critique their performances. You may not have liked either Lewis or Ben ... but they may well impress you tonight.

I have not seen Lewis perform live, but I have seen Ben and he has oodles of charisma.

I'm hoping Jodie or Rachel win ... but I have a feeling it will be neither.

Let's just remember that we are supposed to be watching the GIRLS!!!  Joseph has had more than it's fair share of publicity now.  I'm worried that having the boys performing with the girls may mean that the girls will get over looked and the wrong one will get voted out.

#43 Guest_morven82_*

Guest_morven82_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 May 2008 - 07:54 PM

Jodie and All That Jazz would have been great. She was still good though.

Niamh needs to go home.

An all musical-theatre show would have been good...sarah is a big miss.

#44 Glinda172xxx

Glinda172xxx

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 08:09 PM

samantha's vocal at the beginning wasnt great but by the end it was superb and she hit that F really well. However her acting just wasnt right...she wasnt in the right 'zone' of the song acting wise.
Nimah could have made much more of the anger in that song and i reckon she will go.
I wish sarah would come back!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users