* * * * - 1 votes

The Ongoing Les MisÚrables Discussion Thread

• Please log in to reply
1008 replies to this topic

Poll: Les Mis dress rehearsal (56 member(s) have cast votes)

Which Les Mis song would you most like to sing at a dress rehearsal?

1. At the End of the Day (2 votes [3.57%])

Percentage of vote: 3.57%

2. Bring Him Home (4 votes [7.14%])

Percentage of vote: 7.14%

3. Do You Hear the People Sing? (7 votes [12.50%])

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

4. Empty Chairs at Empty Tables (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. I Dreamed a Dream (3 votes [5.36%])

Percentage of vote: 5.36%

6. Look Down (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

7. Master of the House (5 votes [8.93%])

Percentage of vote: 8.93%

8. On My Own (8 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

9. One Day More (15 votes [26.79%])

Percentage of vote: 26.79%

10. Stars (12 votes [21.43%])

Percentage of vote: 21.43%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#811 SuperSecretBoyband

SuperSecretBoyband

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 05:21 PM

Carrie Hope Fletcher has been tweeting recently about a new job that's starting today, it seems pretty consistent with the rumours that she's playing Eponine
Seen:
Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat (UK tour, Wolverhampton), RENT 20th Anniversary Concert (Stoke-on-Trent), Evita (UK tour, Wolverhampton), Wicked (London), The Commitments (London), Les Miserables (London), Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (UK tour, Birmingham)

#812 craftymiss

craftymiss

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:10 AM

I've only ever seen her sing backing for Ramin. She's Tom (McFly's) Fletcher's sister I was told

#813 bickypeg

bickypeg

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 02:19 PM

I couldn't find much about her except she's someone's sister,blogs a lot and played young Eponine.

#814 Steffi

Steffi

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 571 posts
  • Interests:Find me on twitter @Steffi_G

Posted 14 May 2013 - 03:39 PM

She opened for Sheytoons at St. James Theatre back in February. And I've seen her at two of Ramin's concerts in May last year. Great voice for sure.

#815 bickypeg

bickypeg

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 04:24 PM

Londonmusicalsonline just have her down as ensemble but they still only name 2 principals as yet.

#816 JD094

JD094

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:50 PM

Anyone else reckon that Geronimo's latest tweet makes it sound an awful lot like he's staying on?

@GeronimoRauch:1m

A year ago I was arriving to London without knowing what my future would be! Now I can say that I'm staying for a while!

WEST END SHOWS:
2009: The Sound of Music - Oliver!
2010: Jersey Boys - Les Miserables
2011: Jersey Boys - Shrek the Musical
2012: Ghost the Musical - Jersey Boys - Les Miserables - Shrek the Musical - Wicked
2013: Billy Elliot - The Bodyguard - The Book of Mormon - Jersey Boys - Les Miserables - Matilda - The Phantom of the Opera - Viva Forever! - Wicked
2014: Jersey Boys - Les Miserables - Once - The Phantom of the Opera - Wicked

#817 thatgirlsophie

thatgirlsophie

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:03 PM

Alfonso Casado (conductor) has said on twitter that Geronimo is staying

I also think Samantha Dorsey might now be staying after saying last month that she was leaving

#818 Sam4God

Sam4God

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 11:29 PM

bickypeg, on 14 May 2013 - 04:24 PM, said:

Londonmusicalsonline just have her down as ensemble but they still only name 2 principals as yet.

Carrie's definitely one of the leads :P Can't wait to see her!
WEST END: Wicked X80 | Billy Elliot X91 | Singin' In The Rain X25 | Avenue Q X16 | Legally Blonde X27 | Matilda X5 | The Lion King X5 | Sound of Music X1 | Les Miserables X5 | Joseph and The Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat X2 | We Will Rock You X4 | The 39 Steps X15 | Oliver X3 | Chicago X2 | Mamma Mia! X7 |  Hair X3 | Ghost Stories X1 | Jersey Boys X7 | Enron X1 | Blood Brothers X3 | All The Fun of the Fair X1 | Phantom of the Opera X5 | Flashdance X3 | Stomp X1 | Grease The Musical X3 | Sweet Charity X2 | The Woman In Black X2 | Priscilla X2 | Dreamboats and Petticoats X1 | The Glass Menagerie X1 | Love Never Dies X2 | Wizard of Oz X3 | Deathtrap X1 | Sister Act X5 | Love Story X2 | Ordinary Days X1 | End of the Rainbow X1 | Umbrellas of Cherbourg X3 | Flare Path X1 | Spelling Bee X1 | Shrek X7 | Thrill Me X1 | Lend Me A Tenor X2 | Ghost X3 | Betty Blue Eyes X1 | Rock of Ages X3 | Master Class X1 | One Man, Two Guv'nors X2 | Pitmen Painters X1 | Soho Cinders X2 | Spamalot x3 | Sweeney Todd X1 | Volcano X1 | Loserville X6 | Good Night Mr. Tom X1 | Scrooge X1 | Once X2 | A Chorus Line X5 | Curious Incident X2 | Beautiful Thing X1 | Merrily We Roll Along X1 | A Midsummer Night's Dream X2 | Book of Mormon X2 | From Here To Eternity X1 | Stephen Ward X1 | The Commitments X1 | I Can't Sing X2 | Dirty Rotten Scoundrels X1 | The Duck House X1

FRINGE: Smokey Joe's Cafe X1 | Tomorrow Morning X3 | Company X1 | The Kissing Dance X2 | Road Show X1 | Crazy For You X1 | The Belle's Stratagem X3 | Pippin X1 | Kissing Sid James X1 | Mack & Mabel X1 | Taboo X1 | Victor/Victoria X1 | Bully Boy X1 | Daddy Long Legs X1 | Merrily We Roll Along X1 | Lift X4 | Payback the Musical X1 | Candide X1 | The A to Z of Mrs P X1

BROADWAY: Wicked X1 | Newsies X1 | Annie X1

ON TOUR: Les Miserables (Barbican) X1 | Evita (Wimbledon) X1 | Annie (Woking) X1 | Hairspray (Woking) X1 | Avenue Q (Bromley) X2 | Avenue Q (Richmond) X2 | Avenue Q (Woking) X2 | Avenue Q (High Wycombe) X2 | Avenue Q (Southampton) X1 | Avenue Q (Milton Keynes) X1 | Avenue Q (Salford) X1 | Avenue Q (Cardiff) X1 | Avenue Q (Belfast) X1 | Avenue Q (Northampton) X2 | Jekyll & Hyde (Woking) X1 | Legally Blonde (Bristol) X2 | Legally Blonde (York) X1 | Legally Blonde (Glasgow) X1 | Legally Blonde (Edinburgh) X1 | Sister Act (Oxford) X1 | Legally Blonde (Wimbledon) X1 | Rent 20th Anniversary Concert X5 | West Side Story X1 | Wicked X10 | Seven Brides for Seven Brothers X1 | Fiddler on the Roof X1 | Fame X1 | Tonight's The Night X1

CHICHESTER: She Loves Me X3

OPEN AIR THEATRE: Crazy For You X1, Sound of Music X1

NATIONAL THEATRE: Welcome To Thebes X1 | London Road X1 | Curious Incident X1 | The Light Princess X1

OTHER: Vampirette (Manchester) X2, Loserville (Leeds) X1

#819 Artanis

Artanis

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:15 PM

I´m really sad that Willemijn Verkaik is not going to play Fantine after her broadway run ends in 1 week. I would have really loved seeing her in that role, but I read that another dutch acress already has that role.
Is it already known who is going to play Epione? Maybe that would be something for her.
I seriously wanna hear her singing something of Les Mis.

#820 MS1995

MS1995

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:24 PM

I think that willemijn is much too old to do eponine unfortunately! But I agree she would be incredible as fantine! Maybe at the winter car change? :D
2002: Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
2004: Joseph And The Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat
2008: Mamma Mia
2009: Sound Of Music, Les Miserables, The Woman In Black
2010: Wicked
2012: Wicked, Chicago, Legally Blonde, Ghost, Wizard Of Oz, Phantom Of The Opera (UK Tour), Matilda, Sweeney Todd, Taboo (Brixton), Wicked, Wicked
2013: Lift (Soho), The Book Of Mormon, Avenue Q (Off-Broadway), Newsies (Broadway), Wicked (Broadway), Pippin (Broadway), The Lion King.
PLANNED
2013: A Chorus Line, Wicked, The Book Of Mormon, Wicked, The Book Of Mormon, Wicked, We Will Rock You (UK Tour), Wicked (UK Tour), Charlie And The Chocolate Factory, Wicked, Les Miserables, Wicked

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users