698 replies to this topic

#661 Ghostmusicalfan

Ghostmusicalfan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:55 PM

There have been in fact 6 Oda Mae's during the London production and managed to see 4 of them.
2013:

JANUARY: Peter Pan (Mcr Opera House), One Man Two Guvnors (Lowry), Of Mice and Men (Bolton Octagon), Moscow State Circus (Lowry)
FEBRUARY: Priscilla (Mcr Opera House), Jethro (Lowry), Guinness World Records (Lowry), Peacock & Gamble (Lowry)
MARCH: Book of Mormon (LDN), Billy Elliot (LDN), Horrible Histories (Lowry), New Jersey Nights (Mcr Opera House), 8 out of 10 Cats (Media City), Hairspray (School Production), The Hollies (Lowry), Marti Pellow (Lowry), Sing-a-long a Grease (Lowry), Rocky Horror (Mcr Opera House)
APRIL: Ghost on Tour Cardiff x6, Ghost on Tour Wimbledon x1
MAY: Woman in Black (Lowry), Blues Brothers - Approved (Mcr Opera House), Ghost on Tour Edinburgh x3, Carnaby Street (Mcr Opera House)
JUNE: Omid Djalili (Lowry) Ghost on Tour Wolverhampton x2, Ghost on Tour Leeds x4, Sherlock Holmes (Mcr Opera House)
JULY:  Ghost on Tour Manchester x23, Joseph (Stockport Plaza), Rehearsal Space (Mcr Fringe), Countdown (Media City), Mastermind (Media City), Dave Grusin & Lee Ritenor (Mcr Fringe), Disney Live (Lowry), Momentous Musicals (Mcr Palace)
AUGUST:  Grease (Mcr Palace), Soul Sister (L'pool Empire), How to Succeed in Business (Lowry), Evita (Lowry), Ghost Nottingham, 9 to 5 (Mcr Opera House), NYMT West Side Story (Victoria Warehouse Mcr)
SEPTEMBER:  Blood Brothers (Lowry), Cabaret (Mcr Opera House), Ghost Bristol x2, Nina Conti (Lowry), Ghost Milton Keynes x4, Chicago (Oldham Coliseum), Once London
OCTOBER: Ghost Glasgow x3, The Illusionists (Mcr Apollo), Wicked (Mcr Palace), Rocky Horror (Wolverhampton), Stephen K Amoss (Lowry)
NOVEMBER: Ghost Southampton x2, Ghost is Dancing (Mayflower),Ghost Woking, Cabaret Fandangles (Kings Arms), War Horse (Lowry), Rent (Mcr Palace), Ghost Sunderland x2
DECEMBER: Ghost Birmingham x3

#662 wickedlover

wickedlover

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:48 PM

Saw the show for the fourth and possibly final time tonight...was pretty much full cast apart from Clara

It was such an emotional performance...was sitting front row centre of the stalls, and you could see the tears running down Siobhan's and Sharon's faces in the final scene.

Siobhan's solos during Rain/Hold On were the highlights of the performance, such a fierce and emotional vocal performance.

Sharon's parts were great as usual, she stole the show along with Siobhan's terrific performance.
Mark Evans voice is just heaven on the ears.
Andrew Langtree was pretty much the same as he has always been, suited to role, even though its not really a role that can be played with.

The theatre was full from what I could see.
I am sad to see this go next week, but I am glad I got to see it again before it left.

Bring on the tour :-)
LONDON
[2004 ]   Mary Poppins - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
[2008] The Sound of Music - Wicked
[2009] Oliver! - Billy Elliot - Grease - Wicked - Avenue Q - Sister Act - Wicked - The Rise and Fall of Little Voice
[2010]     Oliver! - Sister Act - The Lion King - Wicked - Sister Act
[2011]     Legally Blonde - Jersey Boys - Shrek the Musical - Wicked - The Wizard of Oz - Shrek the Musical - Jersey Boys - Ghost the Musical - The Wizard of Oz - Shrek the Musical
[2012] Ghost the Musical - The Wizard of Oz - Matilda the Musical - Shrek the Musical - Wicked - Ghost the Musical - The Lion King - Les Miserables - Jest End - Shrek the Musical - Wicked - Wicked - The Woman in Black - Matilda the Musical
[2013]     The Bodyguard - Wicked - Matilda the Musical - We Will Rock You - The Woman in Black - Wicked - The Book of Mormon - Les Miserables - Charlie & the Chocolate Factory - Billy Elliot - The Bodyguard - Wicked - Wicked
[2014] The Bodyguard - The Book of Mormon - Wicked - Matilda the Musical - Blithe Spirit - We Will Rock You - Wicked - Miss Saigon - Les Miserables - An Evening With Julie Andrews - Let The Right One In - The Bodyguard

BELFAST
[2004] Joseph (UK Tour)
[2007] Cats (UK Tour)
[2009] Evita (UK Tour x2) - Fame (UK Tour) - Chicago (UK Tour)
[2010] The Sound of Music (UK Tour x3)
[2011] Spamalot (UK Tour) - Avenue Q (UK Tour x2) - Dancing Shoes: The George Best Story - Joseph (UK Tour)
[2012] The King and I (UK Tour) - Grease (UK Tour) - Blood Brothers (UK Tour) - Legally Blonde (UK Tour x2) -   The Mousetrap (UK Tour) - Jesus Christ Superstar (Arena Tour) - Chicago (UK Tour) - One Man, Two Guvnors (UK Tour)
[2013] Soul Sister (UK Tour) - High Society (UK Tour) - Hairspray (UK Tour) - We Will Rock You (10th Anniversary Arena Tour) - 9 to 5 (UK Tour) - Priscilla, Queen of the Desert (UK Tour) - Evita (UK Tour x3) - Thriller Live (UK Tour) - Joseph (UK Tour) - Cats (UK Tour x2)
[2014] Singin' In The Rain (UK Tour) - Birdsong (UK Tour) - The Mousetrap (UK Tour) - Shrek the Musical (UK Tour) - One Man, Two Guvnors (UK Tour)

MANCHESTER
[2011] Mamma Mia (Int Tour) - Ghost the Musical (World Premier)
[2012] The Lion King (UK Tour)
[2013] Ghost the Musical (UK Tour) - Wicked (UK Tour x2)

DUBLIN
[2011] Sister Act (UK Tour)
[2012] The Phantom of the Opera (UK Tour)
[2013] Wicked (UK Tour)

#663 holler

holler

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 02:49 PM

There tonight... went a couple of weeks ago to see Siobhan/Mark after finally only catching the show this month... late to the game and missed Caissie/Richard but fallen in love with it... we got the show of understudies with Amy, Samuel, Olivia on as Molly/Sam/OM respectively - great to see that but meant a third trip tonight - a great hardship of course ;)

Really looking forward to it, such a shame it's closing, as much as I'm looking forward to Viva. Hopefully catch it on tour if it's near London and a good cast...

#664 Rozzi Rainbow

Rozzi Rainbow

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 05:21 PM

My mum went to see this a couple of weeks ago while I went to Blood Brothers. She saw Amy as Molly and thought she was brilliant. She didn't know until the interval as there was no announcement, and says she was so good she couldn't believe she was the second understudy. She thought Mark was great and loved the show from the front row as she managed to get a day seat. She was disappointed Jez Unwin wasn't there as we have known him a long time.

I have now seen the film, which I hadn't when I first saw the stage show, and would like to see it again sometime as I enjoyed all the special effects. I considered going with my mum, but the tour was announced a few days beforehand so I decided to wait until then as I wanted to see specific cast members in BB before it closes.
"Seek salvation in the place of living rock.
A bright bright star will show the way.
Go to where the champions played."

#665 cuddlymick

cuddlymick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 05:36 PM

I went to Ghost last Thurs 27 Sept 2012 and it was great.I first saw it at Manchester on the first ever performance.At the Piccadilly theatre I couldn't get Patrick Swaize out of my head as the last time I went to the Piccadilly was when Patrick was in Guys & Dolls shotyly before the sad death of that great actor.He was to me the real Ghost of Sam Wheat and was there on the stage again.I will never forget those two theatre visits and I am conviced thay 'Ghost' of P.W/ will remain at that theatre when I go again.

#666 Little Bear

Little Bear

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:25 PM

Currently planned for Xmas in Sunderland 2013

#667 Ghostmusicalfan

Ghostmusicalfan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:30 PM

View PostLittle Bear, on 30 September 2012 - 09:25 PM, said:

Currently planned for Xmas in Sunderland 2013
Do you have a link to this?
2013:

JANUARY: Peter Pan (Mcr Opera House), One Man Two Guvnors (Lowry), Of Mice and Men (Bolton Octagon), Moscow State Circus (Lowry)
FEBRUARY: Priscilla (Mcr Opera House), Jethro (Lowry), Guinness World Records (Lowry), Peacock & Gamble (Lowry)
MARCH: Book of Mormon (LDN), Billy Elliot (LDN), Horrible Histories (Lowry), New Jersey Nights (Mcr Opera House), 8 out of 10 Cats (Media City), Hairspray (School Production), The Hollies (Lowry), Marti Pellow (Lowry), Sing-a-long a Grease (Lowry), Rocky Horror (Mcr Opera House)
APRIL: Ghost on Tour Cardiff x6, Ghost on Tour Wimbledon x1
MAY: Woman in Black (Lowry), Blues Brothers - Approved (Mcr Opera House), Ghost on Tour Edinburgh x3, Carnaby Street (Mcr Opera House)
JUNE: Omid Djalili (Lowry) Ghost on Tour Wolverhampton x2, Ghost on Tour Leeds x4, Sherlock Holmes (Mcr Opera House)
JULY:  Ghost on Tour Manchester x23, Joseph (Stockport Plaza), Rehearsal Space (Mcr Fringe), Countdown (Media City), Mastermind (Media City), Dave Grusin & Lee Ritenor (Mcr Fringe), Disney Live (Lowry), Momentous Musicals (Mcr Palace)
AUGUST:  Grease (Mcr Palace), Soul Sister (L'pool Empire), How to Succeed in Business (Lowry), Evita (Lowry), Ghost Nottingham, 9 to 5 (Mcr Opera House), NYMT West Side Story (Victoria Warehouse Mcr)
SEPTEMBER:  Blood Brothers (Lowry), Cabaret (Mcr Opera House), Ghost Bristol x2, Nina Conti (Lowry), Ghost Milton Keynes x4, Chicago (Oldham Coliseum), Once London
OCTOBER: Ghost Glasgow x3, The Illusionists (Mcr Apollo), Wicked (Mcr Palace), Rocky Horror (Wolverhampton), Stephen K Amoss (Lowry)
NOVEMBER: Ghost Southampton x2, Ghost is Dancing (Mayflower),Ghost Woking, Cabaret Fandangles (Kings Arms), War Horse (Lowry), Rent (Mcr Palace), Ghost Sunderland x2
DECEMBER: Ghost Birmingham x3

#668 Little Bear

Little Bear

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:36 PM

View PostGhostmusicalfan, on 01 October 2012 - 09:30 PM, said:

Do you have a link to this?

Yes, my head

#669 Laughingmonsta

Laughingmonsta

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2424 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:02 AM

Spot the person from backstage at Sunderand who will now be getting the sack!!!
This is my street, I smile at the faces I've known all my life, They regard me with pride.

#670 Little Bear

Little Bear

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:09 AM

Didnt say I worked in Sunderland, its part of a big group if you didnt know, we all share calendars!... Also, who's to say I work backstage? Dont be so quick to jump to conclusions...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users