- - - - -

Samantha Out!!!!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

#11 Guest_QC_*

Guest_QC_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 May 2008 - 05:18 PM

Did anyone else notice on Sunday nights show the spiteful look Sam gave to first Jessie when she was put through and then Rachel when she was saved  ohmy.gif
I'm "sure" they are all desperate to win but thats the first time i have seen one of them showing anything but friendly behaviour towards the other girls  angry.gif

#12 allthatjazz

allthatjazz

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:I have the theatre bug!! My mission in life is to visit every theatre in london, which could take a while! My current favourites are Chicago, The Lion King and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. <br /><br />I also enjoy reading and shopping.

Posted 19 May 2008 - 05:24 PM

QUOTE(Guest_jessie_* @ May 18 2008, 08:11 PM) View Post
Im sorry but she HAS to go. Shes not a consistent or confident performer at all. In that group number (wash that man..) she was the weakest by far. Her notes are wobbly. The fact denise thinks shes the best says it all. Shes a pretty girl...but she AINT nancy at all. Maybe she could be in the chorus?

I really fear that she will be in the final though. Just hope to god Rachel or Jodie win.

Not sure why Rachels getting a tough time....maybe shes TOO good for it or something...her acting is flawless, which none of the others can say..though its pretty clear from their 'missions' that Jodie can act well...

Ok here goes, I totally disagree with you about Samantha.  She has been very consistent, has a strong singing voice, dances very well and is extremely confident and comfortable both on her own and in the group....ok there you go, your turn!!  I DO however agree with you about Rachel, I think she is getting too tough a time, she is the strongest by far, as you say maybe she is TOO good.  I did slightly agree with what Denise said to her this week about her being guarded and alienating women voters but that is the only problem I can see.  I fully believe she could carry the show 8 times a week now, never mind in 6 months time when the show starts.  I am surprised that you have mentioned Jodie and Rachel in the same sentence, need I say more....Jodie to go home next please!!

#13 allthatjazz

allthatjazz

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:I have the theatre bug!! My mission in life is to visit every theatre in london, which could take a while! My current favourites are Chicago, The Lion King and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. <br /><br />I also enjoy reading and shopping.

Posted 19 May 2008 - 05:34 PM

QUOTE(angelfan @ May 18 2008, 09:21 PM) View Post
I think Sam will come third or fourth. Hopefully Rachel or Jodie will win.

CAN WE STOP MENTIONING JODIE AND RACHEL IN THE SAME SENTENCE PLEASE!!!

#14 themancsethcohen

themancsethcohen

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Performance - Singing, Acting...maybe a bit of 'movement'<br />Also writing.

Posted 19 May 2008 - 07:35 PM

QUOTE(QC @ May 19 2008, 06:18 PM) View Post
Did anyone else notice on Sunday nights show the spiteful look Sam gave to first Jessie when she was put through and then Rachel when she was saved ohmy.gif
I'm "sure" they are all desperate to win but thats the first time i have seen one of them showing anything but friendly behaviour towards the other girls angry.gif

...I said on the other thread....Sam was concerned about Niamh, because Niamh was one of her best friends...
She's not evil and spiteful at all.
"I Can Do Better Than That"

#15 Guest_Q.C_*

Guest_Q.C_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 May 2008 - 07:50 PM

QUOTE(themancsethcohen @ May 19 2008, 07:35 PM) View Post
...I said on the other thread....Sam was concerned about Niamh, because Niamh was one of her best friends...
She's not evil and spiteful at all.

and you are not biased, deluded or totally obsessed with her at all at all  unsure.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users