- - - - -

If Looks Could Kill!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Q.C_*

Guest_Q.C_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2008 - 08:02 PM

Did anyone else notice the cold response and the evil look that Sam gave to, first Jessie and then Rachel when they were both saved!!!  ohmy.gif

#2 themancsethcohen

themancsethcohen

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Performance - Singing, Acting...maybe a bit of 'movement'<br />Also writing.

Posted 18 May 2008 - 09:05 PM

I think you'll find that she was simply worried when Jessie was saved because Niamh is/was her best friend in the house.

And then when Rachel was saved obviously she was upset because Niamh was going home.

Don't judge her if you don't know the backstory.
"I Can Do Better Than That"

#3 josh

josh

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:theatre, movies, actors, acting, directing

Posted 18 May 2008 - 11:26 PM

QUOTE(themancsethcohen @ May 18 2008, 10:05 PM) View Post
I think you'll find that she was simply worried when Jessie was saved because Niamh is/was her best friend in the house.

And then when Rachel was saved obviously she was upset because Niamh was going home.

Are you her cousin?
He used to call me Blue Roses.

#4 Guest_Jeanne_*

Guest_Jeanne_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 May 2008 - 02:33 PM

I did notice that Sam was the only one smiling after Jodie's performance.  Niamh had a face like the teenager post-tantrum!

#5 Guest_Cait101_*

Guest_Cait101_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 May 2008 - 02:34 PM

QUOTE(Q.C @ May 18 2008, 08:02 PM) View Post
Did anyone else notice the cold response and the evil look that Sam gave to, first Jessie and then Rachel when they were both saved!!!  ohmy.gif

#6 themancsethcohen

themancsethcohen

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Performance - Singing, Acting...maybe a bit of 'movement'<br />Also writing.

Posted 19 May 2008 - 03:15 PM

QUOTE(josh @ May 19 2008, 12:26 AM) View Post
Are you her cousin?

No, I live on the same Island.
And I've worked with her before.

But, she did a few interviews here and there and she said that her best friends in the house were Niamh, Sarah and Francesca, and they've always stuck together.

You'll find that Connie and Lee were also left on the outside of the groups as well.
Just saying.

#7 josh

josh

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:theatre, movies, actors, acting, directing

Posted 19 May 2008 - 04:35 PM

QUOTE(themancsethcohen @ May 19 2008, 04:15 PM) View Post

But, she did a few interviews here and there and she said that her best friends in the house were Niamh, Sarah and Francesca, and they've always stuck together.

You'll find that Connie and Lee were also left on the outside of the groups as well.
Just saying.

Thanks for confirming your bias.
He used to call me Blue Roses.

#8 Stuart

Stuart

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 06:16 PM

QUOTE(themancsethcohen @ May 19 2008, 04:15 PM) View Post

Just saying.

So Samantha was 'best' friends with three other girls, thereby making a group of 4, (out of 12, i.e. one third) and yet the poster claims she is in the same category as Connie and Lee who were left outside of groups!! and, Oh, incidentally went on to win.

Best wishes to all on the Isle of Sam but you ain't gonna get a Nancy from there

#9 Guest_Q.C_*

Guest_Q.C_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 May 2008 - 06:35 PM

QUOTE(themancsethcohen @ May 18 2008, 09:05 PM) View Post

And i think that YOU, will find that ME........ having a "Diploma in Human Behaviour" am qualified to comment on a persons body language!!!

As for her "backstory" tongue.gif  huh.gif "am a bovvered" Luvvie  tongue.gif

#10 themancsethcohen

themancsethcohen

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 07:30 PM

I'm not willing to get into an online fight with you about this, I'm just saying that Sam had her reasons to not be ecstatic when Rachel got through, and people should take that into account rather than just watching what happens, in my opinion.

Ok the "Outsider" like Lee and Connie thing was a bit ott, but wink.gif you made my blood boil tongue.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users