- - - - -

If Looks Could Kill!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

#11 Guest_Guest_Ella_*_*

Guest_Guest_Ella_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:19 AM

to be honest I just think Sam and Rachel don't like each other as they keep mentioning each other when asked "who is not Nancy"... I thought it was a joke that DVO told Rachel she should be more like Sam... utterly ridiculous! I did notice that when Rachel was saved the others went to hug her and Sam stayed seated and didn't even look her in the eye... just sayin'

#12 Guest_guest_*

Guest_guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 May 2008 - 03:10 PM

QUOTE(Guest_Ella_* @ May 21 2008, 10:19 AM) View Post
I did notice that when Rachel was saved the others went to hug her and Sam stayed seated and didn't even look her in the eye... just sayin'

Probably because she gets on well with Niamh and didn't want it all to be about Rachel when Niamh was the one who was leaving!! The girls probably all hug each other because they want to look friendly for the cameras, it makes for a much nicer story if they all get on. Although it would be much more interesting if they all hated each other!!

#13 Guest_Q.C_*

Guest_Q.C_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 May 2008 - 03:59 PM

Apparently there was an article in the Daily Star today saying that they dont get on or like each other very much! Rachel thinks that the wardrobe departmentn favour Sam by giving her all the best outfits.

ps gotta go the Nancys are on the PaulO'Grady show  sad.gif

#14 Haz

Haz

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1264 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 04:31 PM

QUOTE(Q.C @ May 21 2008, 04:59 PM) View Post
Apparently there was an article in the Daily Star today saying that they dont get on or like each other very much!

must be true then.

rolleyes.gif

whether or not it is clear to you,
no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should

http://curtain-up.blogspot.com/

#15 Guest_Q.C_*

Guest_Q.C_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 May 2008 - 05:44 PM

QUOTE(Haz @ May 21 2008, 04:31 PM) View Post
must be true then.

rolleyes.gif

laugh.gif Well it must have been because i also read it in the Daily Sport  blink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users