#31 johartuk

johartuk

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 12:43 PM

View PostK, on 10 July 2011 - 01:56 PM, said:

The Adelphi looks like the best option for them, Moulin Rouge and Book of Mormon have been rumoured to be looking at the Palace.

Are there plans afoot to turn Moulin Rouge into a West End musical?

#32 mjr

mjr

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3338 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 01:42 PM

View PostSeriously, on 11 July 2011 - 11:36 AM, said:

I'd put money on the Shaftesbury being available again this time next year.

I think Rock of Ages could get a run like Hairspray if it markets its self well.

#33 AvenueQResident

AvenueQResident

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 11:36 AM

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is strongly rumoured to be going into the Palladium after WOZ.

#34 Guest_someone_*

Guest_someone_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2011 - 03:49 PM

wrong...Drury Lane!!!!

#35 mjr

mjr

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3338 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 05:13 PM

View Postsomeone, on 12 July 2011 - 03:49 PM, said:

wrong...Drury Lane!!!!

I have heard this as well, but I have heard CamMac wants to mount a full revival of Miss Saigon after Shrek.

#36 Elliott

Elliott

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 06:03 PM

View Postmjr, on 12 July 2011 - 05:13 PM, said:

I have heard this as well, but I have heard CamMac wants to mount a full revival of Miss Saigon after Shrek.

There were rumours during the end of Oliver's run of a Miss Saigon revival, but it never happened.
Blood Brothers, Chicago, End of the Rainbow, Ghost, Hair, Hairspray (UK Tour), Legally Blonde X2, Les MisÚrables X3, The Lion King, Matilda, The Phantom of the Opera, Spamalot (UK Tour), Sister Act, Sweeney Todd (Chichester), We Will Rock You, Wicked X3

#37 Mark_21

Mark_21

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 06:37 PM

I have everything crossed a miss Saigon revival happens!!!! I was too young for the London show but saw it twice on tour :)
So far in the West End and Off-West End: Wicked, Sister Act, Priscilla, The Lion King, An Inspector Calls, La Cage Aux Folles, Legally Blonde, Waiting For Godot, Blood Brothers, Private Lives, Oliver!, Shirley Valentine, Sweet Charity, All my Sons, Hair, Mamma Mia, End of the Rainbow, Love Story, We Will Rock You, The Children's Hour, The Wizard of Oz, Ordinary Lives, Clybourne Park, Betty Blue Eyes, Thrill Me, Shrek The Musical, Kathy Griffin Live at the Palace, Luise Miller, Billy Elliot, Lend Me A Tenor, Much Ado About Nothing, Park Avenue Cat, Ghost The Musical, The Phantom of the Opera, Love Never Dies, Les Miserables, Jersey Boys, Betwixt, Rock of Ages, A Round-Heeled Woman, Crazy For You, Masterclass, Absent Friends, Sex with a Stranger, After The Turn, The Awkward Squad, All New People, Hay Fever, Soul Sister, Bird's of a Feather UK Tour, Steel Magnolias UK Tour, The Duchess of Malfi, The Sunshine Boys, Noises Off, What the Butler Saw, South Downs/The Browning Version, Sweeney Todd, Long Day's Journey into Night, War Horse, One Man, Two Guvnors, Abigail's Party, Matilda, London Road, Jumpy, Looserville The Musical, Scrooge The Musical, 9 to 5 UK Tour, My Fair Lady...

2013: 9 to 5 The Musical (UK Tour), The Rocky Horror Show (UK Tour), Kiss Me Kate, The Book of Mormon, The Bodyguard, Quartermaine's Terms (Understudy Run), The Judas Kiss, The Bodyguard, The Winslow Boy, Top Hat, The Bodyguard, Ghost The Musical (UK Tour), Singin' in the Rain, Merrily We Roll Along, The Bodyguard, A Chorus Line, Passion Play, The Audience, Passion Play, The Bodyguard, Sweet Bird of Youth, The Bodyguard, Once...

#38 mjr

mjr

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3338 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 08:02 PM

View PostElliott, on 12 July 2011 - 06:03 PM, said:

There were rumours during the end of Oliver's run of a Miss Saigon revival, but it never happened.

The rumour that circulated during Oliver's run, was that Saigon was to open following Oliver's replacement.

#39 Guest_Tommy_*

Guest_Tommy_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2011 - 10:54 PM

Kismet in the palace.

#40 mrtheatre123

mrtheatre123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1002 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 05:32 PM

If ever there was any doubt as to who was writing the songs,  Lilly Allen's father has just been interviewed on an Irish TV show confirming she has written ALL the songs for the show.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users