• Guests

Posted 26 May 2008 - 07:07 PM

jessie  biggrin.gif

#42 Guest_Guest_sally_*_*

Guest_Guest_sally_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2008 - 07:34 PM

QUOTE(allthatjazz @ May 23 2008, 06:43 PM) View Post
Johnny Depp in Pirates, Sweeney Todd and Finding Neverland.........you get my drift don't you!!!  There are many accents that can be changed and maintained perfectly throughout a film!!!!!!

I do get your drift, shame Johnny Depp can't do an english accent though. Otherwise your post would have been very good.

#43 Guest_Guest_sally_*_*

Guest_Guest_sally_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2008 - 07:37 PM

QUOTE(Guest @ May 26 2008, 07:07 PM) View Post
jessie  biggrin.gif

Please GOD NO!!!! I'm rooting for Jodie now. Think she was great on Saturday and so obviously thrilled to get through. Jessie, however was shameful. The punching the air trait was not nice on Ashley, never mind an already annoying Jessie.

#44 flying_free

flying_free

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 07:41 PM

Jodie definitely.

#45 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2008 - 07:54 PM

QUOTE(Guest_sally_* @ May 26 2008, 07:37 PM) View Post
Please GOD NO!!!! I'm rooting for Jodie now. Think she was great on Saturday and so obviously thrilled to get through. Jessie, however was shameful. The punching the air trait was not nice on Ashley, never mind an already annoying Jessie.

Maybe you don't like jessie, but punching the air has nothing to do with her actual talent which i think she has alot of and i think she would make a perfect Nancy, She was obviously thrilled to get through as well, as the reason she is their is to maybe play the role of Nancy in the west end! Just because you don't want Jessie to win doesn't mean other people don't! I don't want Jodie to win as i don't think she is right for the role of Nancy,her voice just annoys me and most of her performances each week have done nothing but bore me. Theres maybe one or two which i've actually liked. But that doenst mean i put "please GOD NO!!!!" when you mention you want her to win! At the end of the day everyone is entitled to their own opinions!

#46 Guest_Guest_sally_*_*

Guest_Guest_sally_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2008 - 09:07 PM

QUOTE(Guest @ May 26 2008, 07:54 PM) View Post
At the end of the day everyone is entitled to their own opinions!

of course everyone is entitled to their own opinions. My opinion however is that Jessie isn't right for Nancy and she should not be playing Nancy on a west end stage. Hence my "please God no" to her winning the competition. Just my opinion. Which you have said I am entitled to.

#47 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2008 - 09:13 PM

QUOTE(Guest_sally_* @ May 26 2008, 09:07 PM) View Post
of course everyone is entitled to their own opinions. My opinion however is that Jessie isn't right for Nancy and she should not be playing Nancy on a west end stage. Hence my "please God no" to her winning the competition. Just my opinion. Which you have said I am entitled to.

You said "please god no" as if i was wrong to say Jessie should win, where i'm not because people have different opinions

#48 Guest_Guest_sally_*_*

Guest_Guest_sally_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2008 - 09:22 PM

QUOTE(Guest @ May 26 2008, 09:13 PM) View Post
You said "please god no" as if i was wrong to say Jessie should win, where i'm not because people have different opinions

It's always very clear to tell exactly what someone means by a typed message isn't it?? We all have our own opinions. That's why we have a discussion board. I didn't mean anything personal to you, it's simply my OPINION that Jessie should not win. The word opinion is starting to look and sound stupid now.

#49 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2008 - 10:50 PM

I do not want Jessie to win. She should have gone weeeeks ago. As I have concerns with Jodie's acting skills, I'll say Sam.

#50 Guest_Guest_paul_*_*

Guest_Guest_paul_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2008 - 08:20 PM

QUOTE(Guest_casper_* @ May 20 2008, 04:18 PM) View Post
So, "your briefs" are quite large then i take it  :rolleyes

Jessie for me, but she needs massive performance and a fab song this week if she is going to pull it off  sad.gif

Must be Jodie. She is an all rounder. (Figuratively speaking). Not literally.... tongue.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users