Poll

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
53 replies to this topic

#51 Guest_QC_*

Guest_QC_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2008 - 09:15 PM

QUOTE(Guest_sally_* @ May 26 2008, 07:37 PM) View Post
Please GOD NO!!!! I'm rooting for Jodie now. Think she was great on Saturday and so obviously thrilled to get through. Jessie, however was shameful. The punching the air trait was not nice on Ashley, never mind an already annoying Jessie.

Sally, i think you'll find that the punching the air thing with Jessie and Ashley is nothing more than a release of their pent up emotions. To be honest it dosent bother me in the slightest and i dont blame either of them for doing it. In a way i think its more directed at the panel than us, its  as if to say "say what you like about us but where still in here fighting". What it does show though is that both of them have a fire in their bellies, just as i assume Nancy would have had!
Maybe Sally, thats just one of the many reasons why Jessie "is in the final". Personally like a lot of men, I like to see a women who isnt afraid to show some passion.

[Part of post deleted by moderator. Mind what you're saying, there's no need for comments like that.]

#52 Guest_Poppy_*

Guest_Poppy_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2008 - 09:42 PM

Sam! Manx Factor! Yay! laugh.gif

#53 Guest_Guest_Sally_*_*

Guest_Guest_Sally_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2008 - 10:23 PM

QUOTE(QC @ May 27 2008, 09:15 PM) View Post
Deleted by moderator

Rude and far too personal. Surely you can tell from my post that I have some passion?? I'm passionate about Jessie NOT winning!!

#54 ewilliams17

ewilliams17

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 03:27 PM

Jodie!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users