5 replies to this topic

#1 mjr

mjr

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3337 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 02:35 PM

Would people rather see Zoe Tyler back on the pannel next time rather than DVO, or both?
Who would b your ideal pannel?

#2 allthatjazz

allthatjazz

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:I have the theatre bug!! My mission in life is to visit every theatre in london, which could take a while! My current favourites are Chicago, The Lion King and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. <br /><br />I also enjoy reading and shopping.

Posted 21 May 2008 - 07:53 PM

QUOTE(mjr @ May 21 2008, 03:35 PM) View Post
Would people rather see Zoe Tyler back on the pannel next time rather than DVO, or both?
Who would b your ideal pannel?

My ideal panel would be Ruthie Henshall, Zoe Tyler, Michael Ball and Lord Andrew Lloyd Webber

#3 M George

M George

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 09:11 PM

I wouldn't like to see Zoe on the panel.  I'd rather Claire Moore or someone similar go on the panel.  Zoe Tyler makes comments such as 'It was a bit rubbish'.  Extremely technical comment from a vocal coach.
I won't be called a baggage!

#4 mjr

mjr

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3337 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 09:50 PM

QUOTE(M George @ May 21 2008, 10:11 PM) View Post
I wouldn't like to see Zoe on the panel. I'd rather Claire Moore or someone similar go on the panel. Zoe Tyler makes comments such as 'It was a bit rubbish'. Extremely technical comment from a vocal coach.

To the viewing public that can be the most effective way of getting what the pannel think over. Yes ok, maybe she should be more formal in her use of words, but are the joe public going to get what she means?

#5 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 May 2008 - 07:00 AM

But they're not judging "joe public": the members of the panel are professionals judging other professionals. Why dumb down to the lowest common denominator? Raise standards, not lower them.

And I'd vote to keep John Barrowman on the panel. He's a man who KNOWS what he's talking about when it comes to the subject of MT.

#6 rona910

rona910

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 09:07 AM

QUOTE(Guest @ May 22 2008, 08:00 AM) View Post
But they're not judging "joe public": the members of the panel are professionals judging other professionals. Why dumb down to the lowest common denominator? Raise standards, not lower them.

And I'd vote to keep John Barrowman on the panel. He's a man who KNOWS what he's talking about when it comes to the subject of MT.

I'd agree with that. He may not be THE most experienced person you could ask for but he knows what's needed, he's honest, isn't afraid to speak his mind but still appreciates he's on a TV show so makes it entertaining at the same time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users