• Please log in to reply
808 replies to this topic

#411 MusicalBoy

MusicalBoy

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:08 PM

Really?! They're doing live singing to give the movie a more gritty, naturalistic tone, but they still choose to photoshop their posters and make Russell Crowe look like a cat!!!

#412 mystifyre

mystifyre

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:47 PM

I'm loving the Jean Valjean and Inspector Javert character posters! I'm hoping they release a couple more, perhaps of Eponine and Cosette?

On another note, a 70-piece orchestra starting recording the music to accompany the actors' voices in London yesterday.

#413 mystifyre

mystifyre

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:00 PM

Also, for all those wanting a glimpse of the Thenadiers, I have stumbled upon a Japanese trailer that features them and several other scenes not seen in our version of the trailer. There is, unfortunately, no audio but you can find the video here. There is a fleeting glance of the Thenadiers at 1:17.

#414 FireFingers

FireFingers

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:08 PM

View Postmystifyre, on 11 October 2012 - 07:00 PM, said:

Also, for all those wanting a glimpse of the Thenadiers, I have stumbled upon a Japanese trailer that features them and several other scenes not seen in our version of the trailer. There is, unfortunately, no audio but you can find the video here. There is a fleeting glance of the Thenadiers at 1:17.

Thank you!

#415 mystifyre

mystifyre

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:43 PM

You're welcome! I just wanted to share with everyone as I know of many people on here who have been eager to see Helena Bonham Carter and Sacha Baron Cohen in the roles. It's just a pity there is not a high quality video to be found of this particular trailer, but nevertheless, it's nice to finally catch a glimpse of the Thenadiers and Gavroche.

#416 jamescrispy94

jamescrispy94

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:55 PM

An official high quality English version will probably come out soon, I think most the time other european or Asian countries get the official trailers before us.

#417 Cactus

Cactus

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:40 PM

And to be quite fair... there'll be an entire film out soon so it's not like we'll never catch more than a glimpse of them anyway...

#418 soundofmusic

soundofmusic

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:33 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

#419 mystifyre

mystifyre

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 12:19 PM

I tried to post the photo URL directly on here but it didn't work. The link was apparently broken. Therefore, for all of you wanting to see, here is an image released on the Thenardiers with little Cosette.

#420 Doogie Hoser

Doogie Hoser

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 09:47 PM

I always worried HBC would look a little too Tim Burton in the part.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users