Who Should Still Be Here?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

#11 Guest_Emma_*

Guest_Emma_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2008 - 09:43 PM

QUOTE(Emma @ May 25 2008, 09:42 PM) View Post
My final 3 choice - I think a combination of Francesca, Sarah and Jodie would have made for a really interesting final that could have gone any way.  Hopefully Francesca and Sarah would have had a chance to show what they could do in the past few weeks, and Jodie would represent the untrained but potentially interesting Nancy.

But in the absence of Francesca and Sarah, Rachael should NOT have gone!  And I was all for finding a raw amateur until I watched some of them over the past few weeks.  I think there were huge mistakes made in choosing the final 12.

But yes - I agree Nancy Sullivan would have been great.  I think she must have partly decided to drop out through her own choice though.  The definite offer of Eponine is so much better than potential failure and humiliation on reality TV for an arguably less good role anyway.

#12 Guest_Guest_George_*_*

Guest_Guest_George_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2008 - 09:55 PM

QUOTE(Emma @ May 25 2008, 09:42 PM) View Post
My final 3 choice - I think a combination of Francesca, Sarah and Jodie would have made for a really interesting final that could have gone any way.  Hopefully Francesca and Sarah would have had a chance to show what they could do in the past few weeks, and Jodie would represent the untrained but potentially interesting Nancy.

But in the absence of Francesca and Sarah, Rachael should NOT have gone!  And I was all for finding a raw amateur until I watched some of them over the past few weeks.  I think there were huge mistakes made in choosing the final 12.

Oh yeh--a combination of Francesca, Sarah and Jodie--that is interesting------oh hell --I'm back to the naked wrestling musical again-----Francesca would probably kill Sarah----perhaps she could play Bill Sykes---just think---she might get the chance to kill Jessie, or Sam or Jodie----

Sorry for the above----the word "combination"---made me think of Morphs--sorry---

#13 flying_free

flying_free

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 09:58 PM

I think Sarah is much more talented than the final 3 but hopefully she'll get a good role soon and all the Nancy's that left will be on the show next week too wink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users