- - - - -

Jodie Is Going To Win...guarenteed

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
52 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Anon_*

Guest_Anon_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2008 - 03:56 PM

Its common knowledge amongst everyone working on the show that Jodie is going to win it. She is getting a huge amount more votes than Jessie who is 2nd in the voting...

About 5/6 times more votes..... Theres no way she wont win it.....

#2 Guest_Slippers_*

Guest_Slippers_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2008 - 04:15 PM

QUOTE(Anon @ May 25 2008, 03:56 PM) View Post
Its common knowledge amongst everyone working on the show that Jodie is going to win it. She is getting a huge amount more votes than Jessie who is 2nd in the voting...

About 5/6 times more votes..... Theres no way she wont win it.....

Unfortunately I can confirm this as I have a source who told me that the voting has been consistent for the last few weeks with Jodie getting the lion's share and Jessie in 2nd. This appears to have been confirmed last night where Racheal and Sam were in the bottom 2.

#3 Oxford Simon

Oxford Simon

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts
  • Interests:Shakespeare, Sondheim, Bernstein, Blitzstein and on and on and on and on....<br />

Posted 25 May 2008 - 04:21 PM

Would be nice to know who is providing the info for such postings....

Not that anyone would mislead us in an attempt to drum up support for other candidates...

#4 Annasette

Annasette

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 04:36 PM

Who knows? But it is always "guests" who post this sort of thing.

#5 Jon - Thenardier

Jon - Thenardier

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 04:42 PM

I know it's guests (I was one of them until recently!) but I actually think they're about right even if their information is coming from a dodgy source. Jodie or Rachel for Nancy.

#6 Guest_Jeanne_*

Guest_Jeanne_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2008 - 04:57 PM

Whereas I'm not convinced that the 2 posters above are genuine; it's most likely that Jodie and Jessie consistently get the highest number of votes as they have never been in the bottom 2.

#7 ashcass

ashcass

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 05:01 PM

Clearly she's popular but I wouldnt say it's a definate thing like with Lee last year when it was obvious he'd win. Personally I dont' get it with Jodie. Each to their own.

#8 art87

art87

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 05:42 PM

Oh I really hope this is true. I've been a Jodie fan from the moment she brought her boyfriend to the auditions for a third date. When you look and hear each of them, you think "She'd be good as so and so in such and such" except with Jodie who you go "She'd be good as Nancy in Oliver!". Also her and Rachel's voices are lightyears ahead of the two young'uns - possibly because they have extra years of training, but in the grand scheme of things that really counts. Also, I have tickets for next year and the prospect of a Jessie/Gwion double assault fills me with dread (hoping for Jodie/Lawrence)...

#9 Haz

Haz

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1264 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 05:43 PM

QUOTE(art87 @ May 25 2008, 06:42 PM) View Post
I've been a Jodie fan from the moment she brought her boyfriend to the auditions for a third date.

and that's relevant to the casting process how?
whether or not it is clear to you,
no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should

http://curtain-up.blogspot.com/

#10 art87

art87

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 05:59 PM

QUOTE(Haz @ May 25 2008, 06:43 PM) View Post
and that's relevant to the casting process how?

I'm not sure if you're getting at me or the whole reality casting in general... unsure.gif

Anyway I'd say it's not relevant in a general situation, but to win these things you have to be very likable. Clearly Rachel isn't lacking in ability, but she often comes across as a bit of a bitch, and I think that's why she won't win. It's sad that the country don't judge on talent alone (which I do think Jodie has in spades) but if you do a reality show you have to have a popular personality too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users