- - - - -

Jodie Is Going To Win...guarenteed

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
52 replies to this topic

#11 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2008 - 07:25 PM

Jodie won't win from what ALW said to Rachel and Sam, bout Sam being more of what he and Cameron want for the production!  So he wants a young Nancy!

#12 rona910

rona910

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 07:35 PM

QUOTE(Guest @ May 25 2008, 08:25 PM) View Post
Jodie won't win from what ALW said to Rachel and Sam, bout Sam being more of what he and Cameron want for the production! So he wants a young Nancy!

Yes but ultimately they're not going to decide are they...it's based on voting, and Jodie gets the votes, simple as that.

If anyone starts talking about rigged voting...use your head. It's a load of crap made up by people who don't like the way the competition goes.

#13 Guest_lucy_*

Guest_lucy_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2008 - 09:01 PM

well i think its a load of rubbish if jodie wins the show! Yes, shes good and has talent but she is nowhere near a Nancy and looking at previous Nancys in films etc she doenst have the voice for Nancy, its much to cabaret! And thanks for posting because if its true u've just ruined it for everyone angry.gif

#14 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2008 - 09:16 PM

laugh.gif What a load of crap! you've completly made that up! Theres absolutly no way you could find that out! Theres one person running one of about 100 odd lines. there not aloud to compare results its within their job! and their certainly not aloud to reveal it to the public whether they know them or not.  laugh.gif But if this is true [which i seriously doubt it is] then who ever has told you this obviously isnt doing their job and deserves the sack! Maybe Jodie will win the show but that doesnt mean to say that you were right because theres a big chance she does recieve most votes! And if i remember rightly there was a similar thread on a different sight, but was in favour of sam! and she certainly doesnt recieve most votes each week obviously laugh.gif
so stop posting perthetic threads on such sites!
THESE THREADS ARE JUST LAUGHABLE!!

#15 Guest_Guest_paul_*_*

Guest_Guest_paul_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2008 - 09:19 PM

QUOTE(Guest @ May 25 2008, 09:16 PM) View Post
laugh.gif What a load of crap! you've completly made that up! Theres absolutly no way you could find that out! Theres one person running one of about 100 odd lines. there not aloud to compare results its within their job! and their certainly not aloud to reveal it to the public whether they know them or not.  laugh.gif But if this is true [which i seriously doubt it is] then who ever has told you this obviously isnt doing their job and deserves the sack! Maybe Jodie will win the show but that doesnt mean to say that you were right because theres a big chance she does recieve most votes! And if i remember rightly there was a similar thread on a different sight, but was in favour of sam! and she certainly doesnt recieve most votes each week obviously laugh.gif
so stop posting perthetic threads on such sites!
THESE THREADS ARE JUST LAUGHABLE!!

Don't you mean allowed. Thank goodness you were not posting last night.......

#16 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2008 - 09:23 PM

QUOTE(Guest_paul_* @ May 25 2008, 09:19 PM) View Post
Don't you mean allowed. Thank goodness you were not posting last night.......

yes! maybe i did make a spelling error, and for your information, i was posting last night  laugh.gif

#17 Guest_Guest_Paul_*_*

Guest_Guest_Paul_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2008 - 09:41 PM

QUOTE(Guest @ May 25 2008, 09:23 PM) View Post
yes! maybe i did make a spelling error, and for your information, i was posting last night  laugh.gif

Well you must know that an awful lot of people were being berated for incorrect spelling...........

#18 Guest_Guest_paul_*_*

Guest_Guest_paul_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2008 - 09:44 PM

QUOTE(Guest_Paul_* @ May 25 2008, 09:41 PM) View Post
Well you must know that an awful lot of people were being berated for incorrect spelling...........

I hope Jodie wins. She is the best left. I am sure she will do a great job. I think with the BBC's history of telephone voting it is not out of the question for Sam to win even if she has not got the most votes.  blink.gif Jodie Jodie Jodie!!!!!

#19 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2008 - 09:46 PM

QUOTE(Guest @ May 25 2008, 09:23 PM) View Post

A quick scan of your post reveals at least 6 spelling errors. Therefore the above should read spelling errors. There is also this handy little thing called an apostrophe. It looks like this---'. I am sure you could locate it on your keyboard if you searched hard.

#20 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2008 - 10:06 PM

QUOTE(Guest @ May 25 2008, 09:46 PM) View Post
A quick scan of your post reveals at least 6 spelling errors. Therefore the above should read spelling errors. There is also this handy little thing called an apostrophe. It looks like this---'. I am sure you could locate it on your keyboard if you searched hard.

i didn't want my post to be perfect in punctuation! i do know how to spell ya know! or should i say "You know"  laugh.gif
aslong as you can understand each word, thats all that matters!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users