Semi Final Results Show

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
74 replies to this topic

#61 Guest_Guest_paul_*_*

Guest_Guest_paul_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2008 - 08:01 PM

QUOTE(rona910 @ May 25 2008, 07:59 PM) View Post
Eurovision, it brings out the worst in people...

Britain's Got Talent is on how could you......

#62 rona910

rona910

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 08:07 PM

QUOTE(Guest_paul_* @ May 25 2008, 09:01 PM) View Post
Britain's Got Talent is on how could you......

I meant last night laugh.gif

Is Britain's Got Talent the one presented by Ant and Dec or Dick and Dom or whatever ridiculously hair-gelled and unfunny male double act it is?

#63 angelfan

angelfan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 08:08 PM

This is descending into a farce.  I really hope Jodie can win as she's the only really talented one left.  If she doesn't win I certainly won't be wasting my money going to see the show (even though I've always wanted to see Oliver on stage).
Give Yourself Over To Absolute Pleasure

#64 josh

josh

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:theatre, movies, actors, acting, directing

Posted 25 May 2008 - 08:08 PM

QUOTE(notinurlife @ May 25 2008, 08:43 PM) View Post
oooooh Josh Josh Josh  me thinks you have  the 'green eyed monster'  syndrome......I've got some pills for that.

Haha!!!! Don't worry, no jealousy, just frustration at the triumph of mediocrity over talent.
He used to call me Blue Roses.

#65 Guest_Guest_paul_*_*

Guest_Guest_paul_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2008 - 08:09 PM

QUOTE(rona910 @ May 25 2008, 08:07 PM) View Post

Is Britain's Got Talent the one presented by Ant and Dec or Dick and Dom or whatever ridiculously hair-gelled and unfunny male double act it is?

Yes and it is marginally better than Eurovision. I lose interest after the first 2 minutes and then only watch the results.  laugh.gif

#66 Guest_Guest_paul_*_*

Guest_Guest_paul_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2008 - 08:15 PM

QUOTE(rona910 @ May 25 2008, 08:07 PM) View Post

#67 Guest_Guest_George_*_*

Guest_Guest_George_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2008 - 09:31 PM

QUOTE(Guest_paul_* @ May 25 2008, 08:09 PM) View Post
Yes and it is marginally better than Eurovision. I lose interest after the first 2 minutes and then only watch the results.  laugh.gif

I never watch Eurovision. I went out after IDA finished. Found out this am that Russia won and Britain came last. My home country failed to reach the final. That was no surprise. Hard to care too much as I did leave the place when I was 4 and have been here ever since.

Evidently CM wasn't too pleased with ALW getting shot of Rachel. Serves him right for letting him choose. If he doesn't like ALW's choices he should make time to do the job himself. ALW was put in for the Publicity. So CM now has to put up with it. He'll have to put up with whoever wins too, even if he hates her. That's show business---or at least the TV Version.

#68 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2008 - 10:22 PM

If Samantha gets this part I will not go to see this show and my faith in the Great British Public will be totally lost. Or more to the point... If Jodie doesn't win then it really is a total farce. She IS Nancy. Yes Samantha and Jessie have talent but they aren't raw, deep or emotive enough for Nancy.

#69 josh

josh

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:theatre, movies, actors, acting, directing

Posted 25 May 2008 - 10:27 PM

QUOTE(Guest @ May 25 2008, 11:22 PM) View Post
If Samantha gets this part I will not go to see this show and my faith in the Great British Public will be totally lost. Or more to the point... If Jodie doesn't win then it really is a total farce. She IS Nancy. Yes Samantha and Jessie have talent but they aren't raw, deep or emotive enough for Nancy.

Samantha won't win now, don't worry laugh.gif
He used to call me Blue Roses.

#70 stitcher

stitcher

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 12:29 AM

Evidently CM wasn't too pleased with ALW getting shot of Rachel. Serves him right for letting him choose. If he doesn't like ALW's choices he should make time to do the job himself. ALW was put in for the Publicity. So CM now has to put up with it. He'll have to put up with whoever wins too, even if he hates her. That's show business---or at least the TV Version.
[/quote]
Is this likely? Maybe I'm being a little cynical, but I would have imagined that ALW and CM would have discussed all possibilities regarding the sing off and whoever to save in advance of the Saturday show, leaving ALW in no uncertainty as to Cameron's preferences.
If Cameron did do a disappearing act, let's hope he was making sure he caught Rachel as she came off stage to discuss a future project?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users