28 replies to this topic

#21 Elle

Elle

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 09:31 AM

... cuz the voting public don't want her as Nancy... heck I don't want her as Nancy... if she wins then I won't be bothered about missing the show. She's capable but I just don't warm to her.

#22 allthatjazz

allthatjazz

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:I have the theatre bug!! My mission in life is to visit every theatre in london, which could take a while! My current favourites are Chicago, The Lion King and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. <br /><br />I also enjoy reading and shopping.

Posted 27 May 2008 - 11:50 AM

QUOTE(Haz @ May 27 2008, 09:35 AM) View Post
I like Sam too!

So much so that I might actually get off my arse and vote on Saturday. Maybe even for her AND Jodie, just to stop Jessie from winning.

How childish!!  Do you realise that these are people's emotions that we are playing with?  I may sound dramatic but I honestly think that voting for 2 people just to knock out someone that you don't personally like is silly.  I don't like Jodie very much but I am not going to vote for Samantha and Jessie just to get rid of her, I am purely and simply going to vote for the ONE that I want to get the part....although I may not vote at all because I think Rachel would have been the best by far.....yes I did vote for her!!!

#23 themancsethcohen

themancsethcohen

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Performance - Singing, Acting...maybe a bit of 'movement'<br />Also writing.

Posted 27 May 2008 - 03:34 PM

QUOTE(Haz @ May 27 2008, 09:35 AM) View Post
I like Sam too!

So much so that I might actually get off my arse and vote on Saturday. Maybe even for her AND Jodie, just to stop Jessie from winning.

OooooOOooo good plan! I might do that too =D
"I Can Do Better Than That"

#24 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2008 - 09:18 PM

QUOTE(themancsethcohen @ May 27 2008, 03:34 PM) View Post
OooooOOooo good plan! I might do that too =D

To be honest i don't think voting for Jodie and Sam a few times will stop Jessie from winning. If she is going to win the show i really doubt it will be by a few votes, its more likely to be hundreds....

#25 themancsethcohen

themancsethcohen

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Performance - Singing, Acting...maybe a bit of 'movement'<br />Also writing.

Posted 27 May 2008 - 09:59 PM

QUOTE(Guest @ May 27 2008, 10:18 PM) View Post
To be honest i don't think voting for Jodie and Sam a few times will stop Jessie from winning. If she is going to win the show i really doubt it will be by a few votes, its more likely to be hundreds....

I'll feel like I did my part though =]

No, I know what you mean. I think Jodie will win it anyway.
"I Can Do Better Than That"

#26 Oxford Simon

Oxford Simon

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Interests:Shakespeare, Sondheim, Bernstein, Blitzstein and on and on and on and on....<br />

Posted 27 May 2008 - 10:08 PM

I have a feeling that the very early start for the final might alter voting patterns

#27 Haz

Haz

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1264 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 08:31 AM

QUOTE(Guest @ May 27 2008, 10:18 PM) View Post

that's the same argument people use when they try and justify not voting in elections! it's about as ridiculous a logic then as it is in this instance.

whether or not it is clear to you,
no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should

http://curtain-up.blogspot.com/

#28 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 May 2008 - 12:51 PM

QUOTE(themancsethcohen @ May 27 2008, 09:59 PM) View Post
I'll feel like I did my part though =]

No, I know what you mean. I think Jodie will win it anyway.

Yes, I think Jodie will win it too.. I would still go and see Oliver if she won but i'd rather Jessie win it..And I think she has a good chance of winning..

#29 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2008 - 11:27 AM

Personally I think the original poster is talking rubbish.

The kind of people that would be out watching the Isle of Man TT are not the ones that would normally be sat at home watching Nancy - completely different demographic. Also who watched the first practice on a Saturday night, it's a nothing session.

Secondly - The only problems MT had were with Pay as you go Mobile phones - not landlines. Realisitically how many pay as you go customers are going to be voting in the overall scheme of things.

Thirdly - If people were out watching the TT races and were trying to vote from there phones whilst not even watching the show - then frankly what a waste of time. It makes a mockery of the best talent winning the show. She deserved to be in the bottom two on the night.

Fourthly - Sam has been very average all of the way through. Sam staying at Rachels expense was a travisity.

Thank you and good night.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users