- - - - -

Aslong As He Needs Me Rehearsal

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_guest_*

Guest_guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2008 - 12:45 PM

echweek one of the girls has to sing as long as he nees me for rehearsals for  camea etc. Last week jodie sang it and recieved a standing ovation she must have something, also vocally heard she is amazingly flexible can do anything required

#2 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2008 - 01:01 PM

What a convincing, well-written post.

#3 cara

cara

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 01:02 PM

QUOTE(Guest @ May 26 2008, 02:01 PM) View Post
What a convincing, well-written post.

hehehe

#4 rona910

rona910

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 01:07 PM

They've all been practicing that song since the start of the competition, I'd hope it was bloody good. If not there'd be something wrong...

#5 josh

josh

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:theatre, movies, actors, acting, directing

Posted 26 May 2008 - 06:25 PM

QUOTE(guest @ May 26 2008, 01:45 PM) View Post
echweek one of the girls has to sing as long as he nees me for rehearsals for  camea etc. Last week jodie sang it and recieved a standing ovation she must have something, also vocally heard she is amazingly flexible can do anything required

I was there when Jodie sung the exit song in the rehearsal, and she did sound amazing. So I agree with you, despite your barely legible post...
He used to call me Blue Roses.

#6 maymay

maymay

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 06:49 PM

'I was there when Jodie sung the exit song in the rehearsal, and she did sound amazing. So I agree with you, despite your barely legible post...'

Can we not stop the  snarking over  spelling etc, please?

OK on topic.I  hope that Jodie has 'got something' by now, blessed if I  can see what it is though....She was good on Staurday but CM so obviously  does not want her, so I  wonder how that would be resolved, if the 'inside info' re ratio of votes is correct that is

#7 Thatguyp

Thatguyp

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 06:50 PM

I wasn't there and didn't hear her sing....... but I could understand your post no problem! blink.gif

#8 Guest_Guest_cara_*_*

Guest_Guest_cara_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2008 - 10:04 PM

QUOTE(maymay @ May 26 2008, 06:49 PM) View Post
'I was there when Jodie sung the exit song in the rehearsal, and she did sound amazing. So I agree with you, despite your barely legible post...'

Can we not stop the  snarking over  spelling etc, please?

OK on topic.I  hope that Jodie has 'got something' by now, blessed if I  can see what it is though....She was good on Staurday but CM so obviously  does not want her, so I  wonder how that would be resolved, if the 'inside info' re ratio of votes is correct that is

but CM also said that he would like to see Rachel playing Nancy in the West End!  Seems that ALW doesn't listen to him!

#9 mjr

mjr

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3337 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 10:11 PM

well, if CM feels so strongly about who he wants he should have been more invovled in the live shows from the start!

#10 rona910

rona910

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 07:56 AM

QUOTE(mjr @ May 26 2008, 11:11 PM) View Post
well, if CM feels so strongly about who he wants he should have been more invovled in the live shows from the start!

I bet he's regretting it now...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users