Nigel Harman

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Tremont_*

Guest_Tremont_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2007 - 05:07 PM

Ex-Eastenders heart-throb Nigel Harman will recreate the starring role of Sky Masterson, which he played to great acclaim at the Alexandra Theatre Birmingham at Christmas and in London's West End for three months at the beginning of last year.

He will be appearing at the Southampton Mayflower from  Tuesday 1st May 2007 - 12th May 2007.

Hope he comes back to West End, in Guys and Dolls, his performace was fantasic.

#2 wickedgrin

wickedgrin

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 12:24 AM

Yes definately the best Sky!!!

#3 tremont

tremont

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 01:39 PM

QUOTE(wickedgrin @ Mar 1 2007, 12:24 AM) View Post
Yes definately the best Sky!!!

Glad someone agrees with me :-), does anyone know/consider it likely that Nigel Harman will repise his role again in West End? I'd love Jenna Russell back as Sarah Brown and would love to see Brian Capron's version of Nathan Detroit.

#4 xTanyax

xTanyax

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:Singing, dancing, acting, musicals, trampolining, spending time with friends.

Posted 01 March 2007 - 02:49 PM

Nigel is definetly the best Sky and I can't wait to see him again, especially I unfortunatly missed him in Birmingham as he was ill the day I went. You never know he may reprise his role as Sky in the West end but he is doing a film which comes out next December so depends when they start filming. Also don't know how long Ben Richards is contracted for and if they have a new Sky lined up I would love him to come back to the West end so I can go a few times. I would also love to see Jenna back she is brilliant as is Lynsey Britton they had a brilliant cast at that time with Nigel Lindsey aswell

He is also doing the caretaker in Kilburn in a couple of weeks which he is also brilliant in can't wait to see it again.

#5 tremont

tremont

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 12:45 AM

QUOTE(xTanyax @ Mar 1 2007, 02:49 PM) View Post
Nigel is definetly the best Sky and I can't wait to see him again, especially I unfortunatly missed him in Birmingham as he was ill the day I went. You never know he may reprise his role as Sky in the West end but he is doing a film which comes out next December so depends when they start filming. Also don't know how long Ben Richards is contracted for and if they have a new Sky lined up I would love him to come back to the West end so I can go a few times. I would also love to see Jenna back she is brilliant as is Lynsey Britton they had a brilliant cast at that time with Nigel Lindsey aswell

He is also doing the caretaker in Kilburn in a couple of weeks which he is also brilliant in can't wait to see it again.

I thought he done the filming already for that movie Bob's Not Gay, apparently it's post production which normally means it has been filmed but due for release.

BTW Tanya i have noticed your name before on a few other Nigel Haman posts lol, this maybe a coincidence but i sold a Guys and Dolls ticket on ebay when Nigel was in West End and some girl called Tayna brought them, wondered if it was u, could of course be any but just got a feeling lol

#6 xTanyax

xTanyax

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:Singing, dancing, acting, musicals, trampolining, spending time with friends.

Posted 02 March 2007 - 07:04 PM

It's not Bob's not Gay it's another film called Truce it's a soldier film.

and no it wasn't me who brought it from you lol maybe liking Nigel is a Tanya thing

#7 tremont

tremont

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 07:55 PM

QUOTE(xTanyax @ Mar 2 2007, 07:04 PM) View Post
It's not Bob's not Gay it's another film called Truce it's a soldier film.

and no it wasn't me who brought it from you lol maybe liking Nigel is a Tanya thing

lol yeah maybe, just coincidence i guess sorry lol but i see your point though, when i went West End most of the audience was female lol i saw at least 20 row with women in it, not often you see that, btw what was he like in the Caretaker, not seen it yet, going this month though.

#8 xTanyax

xTanyax

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 12:05 AM

He definetly attracted the female audience and I know people went to great lengths to see his last show. Since he has gone it is far easier to get day seats.

He is brilliant in the Caretaker as are all the actors, I think it is really good that he has had the opportunity to do this after Eastenders people can see that he is a great stage actor. I think the whole production is really brilliant, and I'm going to see it again in kilburn.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users