7 replies to this topic

#1 ashcass

ashcass

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 12:56 PM

Just wondered if anyone has heard talk of what the girls will be singing on Saturday. I assume they will reprise the song they performed best during the series. It was also mentioned there would be duets with the Olivers wasn't it or am I fially going completely mad and imagining that?!

#2 art87

art87

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 02:06 PM

QUOTE(ashcass @ May 29 2008, 01:56 PM) View Post
Just wondered if anyone has heard talk of what the girls will be singing on Saturday. I assume they will reprise the song they performed best during the series. It was also mentioned there would be duets with the Olivers wasn't it or am I fially going completely mad and imagining that?!

From what Jodie said in her video diary, they're each doing a solo (sounds like a new one because she said hers was very wordy and she'd been sorting the words out that morning) plus I guess they might do their fave too. They're also doing a group performance and each a duet (I guess with an Oliver). TBH it's slightly pointless now, since I doubt anyone is going to base their vote on this weeks performances, but I still can't wait!

#3 Elle

Elle

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 03:44 PM

Last Saturday, Jesse's song was lovely ~ anyone know if it's from a musical and if so which one?

#4 Oxford Simon

Oxford Simon

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts
  • Interests:Shakespeare, Sondheim, Bernstein, Blitzstein and on and on and on and on....<br />

Posted 29 May 2008 - 04:06 PM

It has taken more than 20 minutes for me to remember what Jesse sang (which says something)

It was 'What I did for love' from A Chorus Line

#5 Misplaced

Misplaced

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 08:59 PM

QUOTE(ashcass @ May 29 2008, 01:56 PM) View Post

There are (of course) some spoilers over on DS.  See http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=803948

(And thanks, folks over at DS!)

Apparently Sam is singing
Spoiler

(Query, Why? on the first
Spoiler
, but whatever.)

And rumor has it that
Spoiler

More rumors:  Jessie for
Spoiler

Jodie
Spoiler

I haven't been able to unearth songs of the Olivers.
"I don't trust that pirate girl."

#6 Elle

Elle

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 03:13 PM

QUOTE(Oxford Simon @ May 29 2008, 05:06 PM) View Post
It has taken more than 20 minutes for me to remember what Jesse sang (which says something)

Thank you.... I have actually seen this musical (albeit a student production) and don't remember being as moved by it as I did when Jessie sang ~ good luck to her ~ she's just at the start of what I hope will be a wonderful career for her...

#7 Guest_Doctor_*

Guest_Doctor_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 June 2008 - 03:39 PM

QUOTE(Oxford Simon @ May 29 2008, 04:06 PM) View Post

Hmmmm.... it certainly does say something, Simon! I'm suspecting the onset of Alzheimers!!

#8 Guest_robert page_*

Guest_robert page_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 July 2008 - 07:56 AM

QUOTE(Doctor @ Jun 5 2008, 03:39 PM) View Post
Hmmmm.... it certainly does say something, Simon! I'm suspecting the onset of Alzheimers!!

She absolutely murdered it!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users