#41 MaisieM

MaisieM

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 12:01 PM

QUOTE(Steve @ Jun 2 2008, 09:50 AM) View Post
It'll be interesting how she plays against a Bill Sykes who is smaller, weedier and a far less accomplished actor (based on his Torchwood performances IMO)!

I'm taking it you didn't see him in Bleak House?  Amazing performance which would have stole the show (for me anyway) if Alun Armstrong hadn't been in it too!
"I just want to have fun while I'm young.  After all, I am only 17"

#42 Guest_FUNNY GIRL_*

Guest_FUNNY GIRL_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2008 - 06:01 PM

Fair and balanced review from The Stage

HERE

I am not alone in thinking the right person won, its what I have been saying all along  do you think they will give me a job at the stage? tongue.gif

#43 Guest_Lance Barber_*

Guest_Lance Barber_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2008 - 06:55 PM

Well Done Jodie You Have done the North West very proud of you.

Lance Barber

#44 Guest_Jimmy_*

Guest_Jimmy_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 June 2008 - 08:25 AM

QUOTE(FUNNY GIRL @ Jun 2 2008, 06:01 PM) View Post
Fair and balanced review from The Stage

HERE

I am not alone in thinking the right person won, its what I have been saying all along  do you think they will give me a job at the stage? tongue.gif

I agree. The reaction of Jessie fans has been most amusing too. According to them---there are various reason why she lost---
The Public are stupid idiots.
John Barrowman was nasty to her so people stopped voting for her because of that.
She was somehow "robbed of victory" despite being superior to everyone else.
              I am sure more excuses will turn up soon. The truth is she isn't ready and the Public preferred Jodie and want to see Jodie in the role. I preferred Rachel but I am not posting comments all over the web saying she was robbed or any other crap. People must be adult about this and deal with it. We don't always get what we want in life. That's part of living. Jessie fans must deal with this and stop complaining and w hinging. If she is as great as they say she will get offers.

#45 messtaken

messtaken

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 09:29 AM

WELL DONE JODIE MUCH DESERVED AND WELL EARNED

The right girl won in the end as I knew she would from the start.

As to the Jessie fans well maybe just a touch of bitterness and bad losing might be coming into play, Jodie won as she was loved by the majority that's the whole point of these programmes Cameron Mac tried to throw a spanner in the works but it wasn't going to happen. The right woman won!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users