• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 matthew20

matthew20

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 08:45 PM

It was a really interesting show this evening. I've been pretty impartial throughout the competition, once the final two were announced I didn't much mind who won it. I did feel Jessie outperformed Jodie on every count and had a rawness and intensity that I think ALW and CM had been searching for, though Jodie has been consistently very good, she had a great personality and this was probably her last real chance. I  do reckon Jessie would have been a lot more interesting, she had a confidence about her this evening that was winning and had she had that about her throughout perhaps the result might have been different. Jodie is definitely more than a capable.. hmm

#2 Rooby

Rooby

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 09:01 PM

QUOTE(matthew20 @ May 31 2008, 09:45 PM) View Post
It was a really interesting show this evening. I've been pretty impartial throughout the competition, once the final two were announced I didn't much mind who won it. I did feel Jessie outperformed Jodie on every count and had a rawness and intensity that I think ALW and CM had been searching for, though Jodie has been consistently very good, she had a great personality and this was probably her last real chance. I  do reckon Jessie would have been a lot more interesting, she had a confidence about her this evening that was winning and had she had that about her throughout perhaps the result might have been different. Jodie is definitely more than a capable.. hmm

I agree with everything you said about Jessie but I am glad Jodie won.  I have loved Jodie all the way through for her beautiful voice and consistency.  I think Jessie is too young at 18 and her time will come.  I think she would struggle with pulling it out of the bag every night.  Just my humble opinion!

BTW I'm having trouble with this website tonight and can't seem to be able to access all posts.   angry.gif

#3 Jammietibbs

Jammietibbs

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 09:13 PM

rolleyes.gif I SO AGREE!!!
I DNT KNOW BOUT U BUT I LOVED THE SHOW AND I THOUGHT JODIE DESERVED TO WIN. SHE IS A GREAT NANCY AND MY HEART WAS BEATING FOR HER.
rolleyes.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users