Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • Interests:Moving, sleeping, eating, not being here

Gender says 'not telling' but, clue: I own some Y chromosomes

Posted 26 March 2007 - 08:19 AM

QUOTE(moongirl @ Mar 23 2007, 05:54 PM) View Post
I think i remember a programme like the one with standing stones you mentioned backdrifter..was it in the early nineties and did it involve roman soldiers or soldiers/warriers of some sort who had been trapped in time? the programme i am thinking of really bugs me and i wish i knew what it was called! can't find it on any websites...
I have however found programmes i had forgotten about like 'benji, zax and the alien prince' and 't-bag'.

a list of brilliant programmes 80's and 90's: teddy ruxpin, gummybears, muppet babies, wizzbit, dogtanian, the raccoons, greenfingers, belle and sebastian the cartoon, the chronicles of narnia (LW&W, silver chair, prince caspian), henry's cat, round the twist, king rollo, the get along gang, ramona, simon and the witch, jonny briggs, secret world of alex mac, eerie indiana...oh my goodness, the list is endless! they certainly don't make programmes like they used to smile.gif

No moongirl, that can't be it as mine was in the early 70s. You're a fair bit younger than me! The funny thing is, whenever I saw children's shows in the era you're talking abut  -80s/90s - I too thought:
they certainly don't make programmes like they used to

laugh.gif
Turn up the signal... wipe out the noise

#42 Andy

Andy

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 08:39 AM

Hiya, this is my first post, been lurking for awhile and hadn't got round to registering. Anyway, couldn't resist the scary TV. I too had nightmares about the stones and loved children of the stones and all those other HTV series (Raven, Sky)  but the stones and the girl was driving me nuts until i found it.

http://www.televisionheaven.co.uk/escapenight.htm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users