278 replies to this topic

#51 Lynette

Lynette

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 5146 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:20 PM

Anyone else having trouble booking online? The page disappeared after I put in all my details seemingly in response to my requesting 'delivery' of tickets so no idea if I am booked or not! Help.......

#52 Lynette

Lynette

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 5146 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:34 PM

Ok, my details did not go through [ now they are hovering in cyberspace available to all and sundry no doubt] says s real person now but despite having the whole front row of the dress available to me on the internet site, he can only offer something in the corner. Annoyed. Lots of waiting....lots and lots....until nice efficient Diane comes on phone and books me the very same tickets I had picked onthe internet. Looks like plenty of tix available by the way.

#53 Titan

Titan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3398 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 04:42 PM

The Souvenir Program is now onsale on the website for those that want it

http://www.singinint...4&ProductID=266

#54 jamescrispy94

jamescrispy94

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:55 PM

View PostTitan, on 01 March 2012 - 04:42 PM, said:

The Souvenir Program is now onsale on the website for those that want it

http://www.singinint...4&ProductID=266

Am I right in thinking they're the Chichester photos? If so, I really hope they do one for Sweeney Todd! But then again it might not seeing as its not that sort of show.

#55 sam22

sam22

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 12:31 PM

Booked a £15 restricted view seat for the matinee on Thursday, presumed I would get upgraded as every time I have booked a cheap seat I have always got an upgrade, sometimes to amazing seats - whoops I was wrong!<br /><br />Isn't my favourite show but thought the production was fantastic and all of the cast put in top class performances, I just feel that the show is a litte bit 'thin' on characerisation, I didn't really come away feeling too bothered about what happened to the characters.<br /><br />Dancing was brilliant as expected and both rain scenes were fantastic, I think it the finale in the rain is worth the ticket price alone.<br /><br />Bit disappointed by seats, obv didnt pay much but did miss quite a bit of the show as it was played to front of stage, have seen shows previously in seats similar but not missed too much, overall really enjoyed it but just felt slightly removed from the action sitting in the gods - but still can't moan as £15 really is††bargain for any west end show!

EDIT: The souvenir programme is INCREDIBLE, I buy them for every show which hs them and really think it is one of the best I have!

#56 londontheatrefan

londontheatrefan

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 04:40 PM

Does anyone know why the show starts at 7pm some nights and 7.30pm others? Is this normal? I've looked on their site http://www.palacetheatrelondon.org/ and can't find the answer!! Last week people kept coming in late - I mean lots of people too...

#57 Titan

Titan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3398 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 05:03 PM

It is getting more common in the week, I think its aimed at families more.

#58 Lynette

Lynette

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 5146 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 05:22 PM

I noticed after I booked that it was a 7pm start for a Thursday show. A bit annoying ...

#59 CaityGlinda

CaityGlinda

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 726 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 07:15 PM

I really like the 7pm start and wish more shows did it. It allows me time to get the last train home at 10:25pm whereas I normally can't see evening shows at 7:30pm without booking a hotel or getting the 4 hour night coach home.
[West End] Wicked x7 . The Phantom Of The Opera x4 . Les Miserables x4 . Oliver! x3 .The Lion King x2 . We Will Rock You x2 . Sister Act x2 . Blood Brothers x2 . Hair x2 . War Horse x2 . Love Never Dies . Jersey Boys . Avenue Q . Hairspray . The 39 Steps . Legally Blonde . Mamma Mia! . Deathtrap . The Wizard of Oz . Ghost the Musical . Billy Elliot . Singin' In The Rain . Top Hat . Sweeney Todd . Matilda . Loserville .
[Broadway]  Next to Normal . Wicked . Anything Goes . End of the Rainbow .
[UK Tour]  West Side Story (Salford) . Joseph (Sheffield) . Oklahoma! (Sheffield) . Blood Brothers (Sheffield) . Avenue Q (Sheffield) . Jekyll and Hyde (Sheffield) . Tell Me On A Sunday (Sheffield) . Journey's End (Sheffield) . The Phantom Of The Opera (Leeds) .
[Regional] Hamlet (Sheffield Crucible) . Othello (Sheffield Crucible) . Company (Sheffield Crucible) . My Fair Lady (Sheffield Crucible) . Oliver (Sheffield Crucible)

#60 shane54

shane54

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 09:53 AM

Any information about the cast recording? It would be great.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users