#61 MrTumnus

MrTumnus

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:32 PM

Day seat questions.
Are they front row or elsewhere in the stalls?
Can you buy 2 per person?
Could I expect Wed Matinee day tickets arriving at 9am?

Thanks in advance :)
I can't think out of the box as I don't have a box to start with.

#62 wls250

wls250

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:13 PM

Front row and i think 2 on the end of the 2nd row, and 1 on the ends of row 3 and 4....
Beware when they say "you might get wet" it actually means you will be fuffing drenched! and my guess is 9am will be fine. I got there at 8am on a saturday and was fine....

#63 ultimatetheatrefan

ultimatetheatrefan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 790 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:14 PM

How has the dayseat queue been recently? I was hoping to see the show on Saturday, but the earliest I can be there is 9. Will I be alright? If it's a two show day, then there will be more available, but I'm assuming it will also be busier. Any help is much appreciated!
Hasa diga eebowai

#64 RH1234

RH1234

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:13 AM

Absolutely loved this! Cannot believe Crazy for You won over this for Best Revival at the Oliviers. A beautiful production. Adam Coope is a great dancer rather than a great overall performer here, and it is Scarlett Strallen who really steals the show. And she's giving everything to it which is great to see, as so many performers in the West End become lazy so quickly - we had real tears from her in the final scene! Fantastic choreography too.

Packed out on a Thursday night - get your tickets!

#65 RH1234

RH1234

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:25 AM

Oh, and any update on them making a cast recording?

#66 Titan

Titan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3400 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:27 AM

View PostRH1234, on 20 April 2012 - 08:13 AM, said:

<br />Absolutely loved this! Cannot believe Crazy for You won over this for Best Revival at the Oliviers. A beautiful production. Adam Coope is a great dancer rather than a great overall performer here, and it is Scarlett Strallen who really steals the show. And she's giving everything to it which is great to see, as so many performers in the West End become lazy so quickly - we had real tears from her in the final scene! Fantastic choreography too. <br /><br />Packed out on a Thursday night - get your tickets!<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Agree with everything you say, especially how Crazy For You could have won the Olivier.

#67 theatre_kirsty

theatre_kirsty

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:15 PM

Just booked myself a ticket for july 25th matinee using the GILT offer. got row b of the stalls and can't wait. I understand i may get a little soaked so am planning on taking my 'kag in a bag' to fight the splashes. can someone please just remind me does that scene happen at the end of Act 1? never seen it before

#68 ultimatetheatrefan

ultimatetheatrefan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 790 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:16 PM

The splashing scene is the end of act I and again At the end of Act II. In row B, you will get wet!
Hasa diga eebowai

#69 cat123

cat123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3357 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 03:49 PM

It's all part of the fun!! I plan on getting day seats in a few weeks, I understand they're at the front of the stalls too?

#70 Pharaoh's number 2

Pharaoh's number 2

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3760 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:05 PM

Dayseats aren't front row stalls anymore I don't think- the extreme sides of the stalls now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users