Sabrina Aloueche

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_guest_*

Guest_guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2009 - 10:10 PM

QUOTE(grant m @ Nov 25 2008, 03:21 PM) View Post
OH MY BLOODY GOD. This girl is fantastic in the role of scaramouche. she has the strongest belt voice ever!
i went to see the show the other night with not the highest of expectations, as i am an avid jenna/hannah, but this girl is in a league of her own.
she rocked the dominion that night and owned that stage, a true star, anyone who hasn't seen her, go.

She has got a great voice.

#22 theaterfan14

theaterfan14

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 11:37 PM

i have just come back from being enchanted by her performance as scaramouche. her comic timing is good but her voice is just wow i met her at stage door and she was really nice and came out quite quickly within 10 mins of the show finishing. her acting is brilliant and she looks amazing. i saw her as eponine and thought she was the best i had ever seen and now my fav scara(out of jenna and sabrina. lets hope she goes into bigger and better things because she has got the voice for it.
"How dare they try to end this beauty!?!?"

#23 Guest_guest_*

Guest_guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2009 - 08:42 PM

QUOTE(lisa @ Jan 22 2009, 11:06 AM) View Post
Went to see WWRY last night - really enjoyed it!!

I have not seen the show for ages and though that the current cast were very good....

Sabrina was really really good as Scara - I am a massive Hannah fan and thought no one could get near her, Hannah is still my fave but Sabrina really really was excellent!!!

Agreed, Hannah is the best.

#24 Guest_Bex2002_*

Guest_Bex2002_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2009 - 07:44 PM

Sabrina is absolutly amazing - we keep on going back to see we will rock you again and again, it is sooo addictive!!

#25 Guest_fan of musical_*

Guest_fan of musical_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 March 2009 - 01:43 PM

the show was awesome- and sabrina was the best thing in it. she's the best scaramouche!
loved her performance so so much!
i went on friday and just really want to go and see it again cos of her!
To say somebody to love was incredible would be an understatement! she puts so much energy into her performance its hard to believe that she is still very young and that she does all shows too!
many should take note of this- and the fact that is one of the last shows in the west end along with Wicked not to feature alternates and click tracks!
brilliant stuff!
go and see this show if you can- it's bloody (pardon my french) awesome! ohmy.gif

#26 Guest_Guest_cathy_*_*

Guest_Guest_cathy_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 March 2009 - 01:50 PM

i second that!

#27 Guest_chris_*

Guest_chris_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2009 - 07:58 AM

guest I think sabrina aloueche is one of the best scaramouches around for a young girl like her and with such a powerful and angelic voice it made me enjoy we will rock extremely much and she should stay as scaramouche for the rest of the production for the forceable future

#28 Guest_guest_*

Guest_guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2009 - 08:22 AM

QUOTE(chris @ Apr 5 2009, 07:58 AM) View Post
guest I think sabrina aloueche is one of the best scaramouches around for a young girl like her and with such a powerful and angelic voice it made me enjoy we will rock extremely much and she should stay as scaramouche for the rest of the production for the forceable future

There are some great singers about at the moment, I believe the show is finishing in October!

#29 Guest_guest1_*

Guest_guest1_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2009 - 04:23 PM

the show has had its extention. another year of rock in london!!!

#30 Guest_guest_*

Guest_guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2009 - 05:19 PM

QUOTE(guest1 @ Apr 5 2009, 04:23 PM) View Post
the show has had its extention. another year of rock in london!!!

That is great news, I will have a chance to see it again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users