"How dare they try to end this beauty!?!?"

#42 cat123

cat123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3354 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 11:15 PM

First off, I'm very amused (as was Jon Boydon!) that they're billed in the programme thingy and 'Will We Rock You'

laugh.gif Yes, yes they will.

Jon was there as Galileo and Rebecca was KQ. They sun 'Another One Bites the Dust' and the 'We will rock you/we are the champions/bo rap' finale. They were awesome. And I now can't wait til saturday! Unfortunately I was the wrong side to watch Sabrina much though sad.gif

#43 cat123

cat123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3354 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 12:04 AM

She was back tonight after a week and a bit off, and was totally on fire!! Reminded me why I love her as Scara, bandaged arm and all! She said she was in pain was happy to be back, bless her. She's fantastic. I've seen her with all 3 Galileo's from this cast and she has wonderful chemesty with all of them.

#44 KarenFace

KarenFace

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 07:25 PM

Sabrina is my first and only Scara. Love love love her in the role. She's perfect.
Going to see the tour when it hits near me and abit apprehensive about seeing someone else in the role because Sabrina set the standard so high for me.

#45 cat123

cat123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3354 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 11:35 PM

Sarah French-Ellis is great, though never seen her as Scara.

Went again yesterday, even though I can't afford it. But I got to see Sabrina & Jon together again before he leaves, so it was worth it!! biggrin.gif

#46 theaterfan14

theaterfan14

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 05:58 PM

What day will her alternate be on after the cast change.
"How dare they try to end this beauty!?!?"

#47 cat123

cat123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3354 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 10:12 PM

I'm not sure. Last I heard it hadn't been decided. I suspect Amanda will only get the midweek matinee each month. But still, yay for planned shows! biggrin.gif

#48 Isabella.

Isabella.

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 10:10 AM

QUOTE(KarenFace @ Jul 29 2009, 08:25 PM) View Post
Sabrina is my first and only Scara. Love love love her in the role. She's perfect.
Going to see the tour when it hits near me and abit apprehensive about seeing someone else in the role because Sabrina set the standard so high for me.

Just wait until you see Sarah...

Don't get me wrong, I love Sabrina as Scara but Sarah is pretty much unbeatable in my opinion, she's my fave smile.gif

#49 KarenFace

KarenFace

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 03:05 PM

QUOTE(Isabella. @ Aug 9 2009, 11:10 AM) View Post
Just wait until you see Sarah...

Don't get me wrong, I love Sabrina as Scara but Sarah is pretty much unbeatable in my opinion, she's my fave smile.gif

I've heard good things about her so I am looking forward to seeing her.
Just have to wait and see smile.gif

#50 Jon - Thenardier

Jon - Thenardier

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 12:25 PM

yeah, I have to agree about Sarah. I'm going to see the tour tonight in Brum (16-25 tkts so free!!!) and can't wait to see Sarah again. I saw Sabrina, then sarah, then Rachel then sabrina again as Scara in London and after seeing Sabrina for the second time, I actually think (even though I rave about Sabrina) that Sarah does have that edge. They play it very similar though.... Can't wait for tonight so I can get a better view. I love wwry!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users