63 replies to this topic

#51 cat123

cat123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3354 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 08:15 PM

Loving this girl more and more every time I see her. wub.gif So so SO glad she stayed. biggrin.gif Finally got to have a bit of a chat with her at SD afterwards as well, she was lovely.

Can I go back to the show yet please?

#52 chezbrown

chezbrown

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 02:54 AM

saw sabrina last night and a few nights before too!
she is seriously carrying this show at the minute. absolutely brilliant energy. i saw her first play the role two years ago and my gosh she has grown within the character!
her singing is unrivelled imho and her acting is refreshingly original. her expressions had all of my group completely believing the role.
what an amazing performer- big fan!
spoke to her after the show at the stage door- there were loads of noisey kids there and literally stayed for ages signing all their tickets and programmes until finally she spoke to us! she's leaving in september but is very excited about it. looking forward to seeing this girl go from show to show, from strength to strength. a brilliant perfomer and a lovely lovely person too.

#53 harveyjnr

harveyjnr

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 10:16 PM

anyone seen her back in wwry yet? booked for the 29th and can't wait!

#54 poster J

poster J

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1014 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 10:54 PM

View Postharveyjnr, on 04 July 2011 - 10:16 PM, said:

anyone seen her back in wwry yet? booked for the 29th and can't wait!

There's one review on the WWRY thread I think :)  I'm booked twice for August (one I'd already booked, then another trip to see Mazz!) and probably going at some point in the next couple of weeks as well.  Will review when I do finally go!

#55 harveyjnr

harveyjnr

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 11:00 PM

very excited! i'll review too naturally. saw her once last year and was blown away!

#56 harveyjnr

harveyjnr

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 07:42 PM

saw the show on saturday night, all on except for alex. we had mark dugdale. first time seeing him and he was great! really energetic and his charisma and comedy timing was spot on!
sabrina is stealing the show at the moment. it has to be said. she is totally the strong link! her voice is untouchable! the girl is immense! ricardo was on form as well and his da-oh's went on for hours! soooo good! rachel john continues to make me cry every time she sings NOBY. so much emotion and her voice is beautiful. the audience were on fire too.. very appreciative and responsive! loved the vibe on a saturday night! must book again for another sat night show! the cast ooze excitement!!!!

#57 cat123

cat123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3354 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:48 AM

Going on Wednesday to see her for the first time since se returned. I'm excited! I've lost the love for this show since cast change, I'm hoping Sabrina being back will restore it!

#58 harveyjnr

harveyjnr

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 03:48 AM

booked to see the show next thursday  and am slightly worried she's off as have got wind she's got a week off coming up.
anyone shed any light on holidays?

#59 Mallow

Mallow

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 06:47 AM

View Postharveyjnr, on 09 September 2011 - 03:48 AM, said:

booked to see the show next thursday  and am slightly worried she's off as have got wind she's got a week off coming up.
anyone shed any light on holidays?

According to "West End Understudies":

The role of SCARAMOUCHE will be played by Kayleigh Stephenson (Understudy) from Monday 19th September to Saturday 24th September 2011 as Sabrina Aloueche will be away.

Looks like you'll get to see her :)

#60 harveyjnr

harveyjnr

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 12:03 PM

View PostMallow, on 09 September 2011 - 06:47 AM, said:

According to "West End Understudies":

The role of SCARAMOUCHE will be played by Kayleigh Stephenson (Understudy) from Monday 19th September to Saturday 24th September 2011 as Sabrina Aloueche will be away.

Looks like you'll get to see her :)

had to read that twice then as i thought you meant i'll be seeing kayleigh! brilliant thanks for the info :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users