• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

#1 gillypanda

gillypanda

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 04:14 PM

Has Jodie and her fiancee split up? Is she in a flat in London on her own? Can anyone verify this ?

#2 Haz

Haz

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1264 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 04:17 PM

irrelevant really, isn't it?
whether or not it is clear to you,
no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should

http://curtain-up.blogspot.com/

#3 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 June 2008 - 04:28 PM

It is completely irrelevant I would have thought.

#4 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 June 2008 - 08:44 PM

Hmmm, lets see....headlines in the quality Sunday Red-top the "News of the World".....nothing in any of the other newsfeeds....and if all else - Who Cares ????

So this guy is a "techno" millionaire or something - why has he gone running to the NotW instead of one of the more reputable papers (if such a beast exists).

And to publish what appears to be a "before" picture of a girl that may, or may not, be Jodie is just wrong. Are they that desparate for readers ? (Quality Photo-shopping me thinks)

A Reader

#5 Guest_poster girl_*

Guest_poster girl_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2008 - 06:35 AM

QUOTE(Guest @ Jun 16 2008, 04:28 PM) View Post
It is completely irrelevant I would have thought.

Of course it is or should be totally irrelevant, but in this case I think a fair amount of the GBP were duped because a lot of Jodie's vote was for her perceived personality.  she played the cameras very cleverly.
This is the second incidence of this kind from her - same story Biggest Loser - votes weren't at stake there, but fame and fortune were.

Fact is the best reality contestant won, no doubt - not the most talented girl (there were five much better than Jodie)

CM can console himself if she doesn't make the grade - all he ever needed to do is to wangle a part in Corrie for her or really anything on prime time tv.  Expect to see her in Celebrity Big Brother at some point, I would guess.

This was all so predictable, I can't believe it's happened so soon.  The GBP were so determined not to be manipulated by CM and ALW who only had the shows best interests at heart, and it was so obvious there were being played by Jodie and JB and DVO who saw big personality and lots of reality mileage out of this.  At least DVO had the wit to cover herself in the final by saying that Jessie was a real star, but she was voting for consistency - and so won't look a complete plonker in the future.

#6 Elle

Elle

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 11:26 AM

QUOTE(Guest @ Jun 22 2008, 09:44 PM) View Post
Hmmm, lets see....headlines in the quality Sunday Red-top the "News of the World".....nothing in any of the other newsfeeds....and if all else - Who Cares ????

So this guy is a "techno" millionaire or something - why has he gone running to the NotW instead of one of the more reputable papers (if such a beast exists).

And to publish what appears to be a "before" picture of a girl that may, or may not, be Jodie is just wrong. Are they that desparate for readers ? (Quality Photo-shopping me thinks)

A Reader

Yeah I read this too... oh well ~ she can now concentrate on the role and enjoying herself with any other prospective beaus. Funny how he called her 'big-boned'. When I met her (albeit briefly) she was barely 5ft of striking albeit small physical stature ~ anyhew lets hope he recouped some of the money he spent on her with the selling of his story ~ he is rather dim not to have noticed till later that her blue eyes are contacts ~ something I picked up on immediately but that's Mr Sell-My-Sob-Story for ya. Actually that's all rather harsh ~ it's disappointing when romances come to an end.. good luck to him.

#7 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2008 - 12:03 PM

She is currently getting paid 1500 a week to be in the chorus of Les Mis to gain "stage experience". Lets just say it's not gone down well with the rest of the call, all of whom (including the leads) are on a lot less than that.

#8 Guest_JR_*

Guest_JR_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2008 - 02:36 PM

Any man who picks up a woman from a Sugar Daddy Website has no call to complain if it all goes pearshaped (no pun intended).   laugh.gif

#9 abalafae

abalafae

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 10:06 PM

How strge, I thought this was a website about theatre and the arts, I must have accidetally clicke on to some ort of celebrity gossip ite instead!
We taught the world new ways to dream.

#10 JR1

JR1

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 03:30 PM

QUOTE(abalafae @ Jun 23 2008, 11:06 PM) View Post
How strge, I thought this was a website about theatre and the arts, I must have accidetally clicke on to some ort of celebrity gossip ite instead!

It's clearly not one that requires an ability to spell.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users