12 replies to this topic

#1 NoDisguise

NoDisguise

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 11:26 AM

Hi Everyone

I'm new to posting on this forum but I've been a reader for a while now and thought I should chip in with some news.
    Not sure if fan sites are off-limits here so I won't paste our web address, but I'm the joint admin of Rachel's fan blog and today we've heard the news that she has been offered and accepted the part of Meat in 'We Will Rock You.'
   I've never seen this show so I'm sure you can give me your opinions!

Thanks

David.

#2 dan

dan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 12:02 PM

QUOTE(NoDisguise @ Jul 5 2008, 12:26 PM) View Post
Hi Everyone

I'm new to posting on this forum but I've been a reader for a while now and thought I should chip in with some news.
    Not sure if fan sites are off-limits here so I won't paste our web address, but I'm the joint admin of Rachel's fan blog and today we've heard the news that she has been offered and accepted the part of Meat in 'We Will Rock You.'
   I've never seen this show so I'm sure you can give me your opinions!

Thanks

David.

Random casting, but well done her. x

#3 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 July 2008 - 09:12 PM

Awesome, has this been confirmed? i'm not sure if i could imagine her in the role tbh but well done to her.

#4 dancing_pixie

dancing_pixie

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 02:13 PM

Rachel's done well to get that role, following some big footsteps; Kerry Ellis, Jenna Lee James, Rachel Wooding...

#5 harry

harry

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 04:16 PM

QUOTE(dan @ Jul 5 2008, 01:02 PM) View Post
Random casting, but well done her. x

dissapointing she deserved better she should have one that show and im a jessie fan its a bad oman for the rest of the girls if thats all she  is offered

#6 harry

harry

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 04:20 PM

i thougth she would have got something better she should have one the show and im a jessie fan its a bad oman for the rest of the girls if that all she can get i have a funny feeling sam will probably get best offer keeping my fingers crossed for jessie

#7 Guest_Guest_NoDisguise_*_*

Guest_Guest_NoDisguise_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 July 2008 - 05:05 PM

QUOTE(harry @ Jul 6 2008, 04:20 PM) View Post
i thougth she would have got something better she should have one the show and im a jessie fan its a bad oman for the rest of the girls if that all she can get i have a funny feeling sam will probably get best offer keeping my fingers crossed for jessie

Agreed she should have won the show harry, but this is very far from being a bad role.

#8 abalafae

abalafae

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 05:22 PM

Will defnatel be going to see her. Althoug I do agree she should have gone further on the show

We taught the world new ways to dream.

#9 sam22

sam22

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 09:49 PM

looks like its been confirmed in the paper
http://bp2.blogger.com/_Oi8vx6AiYDo/SHDw-a...72008_00000.jpg
not really a role id imagine her playing but we shall see
i love wwry so will prob go see her in it

#10 Guest_Guest_harry_*_*

Guest_Guest_harry_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2008 - 12:51 PM

I agree she should have won the Nancy part but Meat is a good part in a great show.  I can actually see her doing this part and think she will do a really good job.  Also most people who have been cast as Meat understudy for the main part of Scaramouche so there is always the possibility of her getting that part at some point.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users