20 replies to this topic

#1 Sian

Sian

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 09:13 PM

Decided this forum was missing some Mark Evans chat!! im a big fan and just wanted to see who else is :)
just in case anyone is unsure, he played Fiyero in Wicked last year and has now just started as Sam in Ghost!! I absolutley loved him as Fiyero and am very excited to see him in Ghost for the first time early Feb!
Anyone seen him in Ghost yet? would love to hear any comments or reviews! x

Wicked <3 Ghost <3
The Wizard Of Oz, Legally Blonde, Shrek,
Mamma Mia, Hairspray, We Will Rock You, The Lion King, Blood Brothers :)

#2 Joysie

Joysie

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 09:38 PM

Huge love for Mark here! His voice just gives me goosebumps and his album is fantastic. Thought he was brilliant in Wicked and really cannot wait to see him in Ghost. I too am interested to hear what he's like in that as Sam is quite a different role to Fiyero. Have also had the pleasure of meeting him on several occasions and he is such a sweetheart, so lovely and always has time for everyone.

#3 Sian

Sian

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 09:45 PM

He sure does, so lovely to everyone :)

Wicked <3 Ghost <3

#4 Ghostmusicalfan

Ghostmusicalfan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 04:43 PM

View PostSian, on 18 January 2012 - 09:13 PM, said:

Decided this forum was missing some Mark Evans chat!! im a big fan and just wanted to see who else is :)
just in case anyone is unsure, he played Fiyero in Wicked last year and has now just started as Sam in Ghost!! I absolutley loved him as Fiyero and am very excited to see him in Ghost for the first time early Feb!
Anyone seen him in Ghost yet? would love to hear any comments or reviews! x

He is a fantastic Sam and a very worthy replacement for Richard Fleeshman.  I saw him on his first night and he brings all the confused emotion that you have come to expect from the role.  The future of Ghost is very good in Mark's hands!

Believe
2013:

JANUARY: Peter Pan (Mcr Opera House), One Man Two Guvnors (Lowry), Of Mice and Men (Bolton Octagon), Moscow State Circus (Lowry)
FEBRUARY: Priscilla (Mcr Opera House), Jethro (Lowry), Guinness World Records (Lowry), Peacock & Gamble (Lowry)
MARCH: Book of Mormon (LDN), Billy Elliot (LDN), Horrible Histories (Lowry), New Jersey Nights (Mcr Opera House), 8 out of 10 Cats (Media City), Hairspray (School Production), The Hollies (Lowry), Marti Pellow (Lowry), Sing-a-long a Grease (Lowry), Rocky Horror (Mcr Opera House)
APRIL: Ghost on Tour Cardiff x6, Ghost on Tour Wimbledon x1
MAY: Woman in Black (Lowry), Blues Brothers - Approved (Mcr Opera House), Ghost on Tour Edinburgh x3, Carnaby Street (Mcr Opera House)
JUNE: Omid Djalili (Lowry) Ghost on Tour Wolverhampton x2, Ghost on Tour Leeds x4, Sherlock Holmes (Mcr Opera House)
JULY:  Ghost on Tour Manchester x23, Joseph (Stockport Plaza), Rehearsal Space (Mcr Fringe), Countdown (Media City), Mastermind (Media City), Dave Grusin & Lee Ritenor (Mcr Fringe), Disney Live (Lowry), Momentous Musicals (Mcr Palace)
AUGUST:  Grease (Mcr Palace), Soul Sister (L'pool Empire), How to Succeed in Business (Lowry), Evita (Lowry), Ghost Nottingham, 9 to 5 (Mcr Opera House), NYMT West Side Story (Victoria Warehouse Mcr)
SEPTEMBER:  Blood Brothers (Lowry), Cabaret (Mcr Opera House), Ghost Bristol x2, Nina Conti (Lowry), Ghost Milton Keynes x4, Chicago (Oldham Coliseum), Once London
OCTOBER: Ghost Glasgow x3, The Illusionists (Mcr Apollo), Wicked (Mcr Palace), Rocky Horror (Wolverhampton), Stephen K Amoss (Lowry)
NOVEMBER: Ghost Southampton x2, Ghost is Dancing (Mayflower),Ghost Woking, Cabaret Fandangles (Kings Arms), War Horse (Lowry), Rent (Mcr Palace), Ghost Sunderland x2
DECEMBER: Ghost Birmingham x3

#5 Priscilla's heel

Priscilla's heel

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 12:38 PM

I saw Mark in the tour of Oklahoma a couple of years ago and thought he had a lovely voice. I went to see Wicked again as I wanted to see his Fiyero but unfortunately he was not it in on the day we went

#6 Joysie

Joysie

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 10:19 PM

His voice is incredible! It always amazes me how he can just stand there singing normally one minute and then come out with these huge belting power notes! I love it. Many of my friends are not MT fans but when I've played a couple of them some of his stuff they've all commented on what a lovely tone to his voice he has. I really hope we'll get a second album one day- there are so many songs I'd love to hear him sing.

#7 Sian

Sian

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 08:57 AM

Aww thats a shame he wasnt on, he was fantastic! brought so much to the role :)
His voice really does have a lovely tone and the notes he hits are insane! its incredible! Definitley everything crossed for another album at some point! He is off from Ghost this week with a throat infection but fingers crossed he is back by next week x
Wicked <3 Ghost <3

#8 Sian

Sian

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 08:53 AM

Saw Mark Evans and Siobhan Dillon in Ghost for the first time and wow I was nooot dissapointed! Hes such an amazing Sam, the emotion he puts into it is just wooooooow! Just shows what a fantastic actor he really is :) and as for his singing - gaawwd does he hit some insane notes! He is just fantastic! and really funny too hehe i'll just say I absolutley loved his Unchained Melody!!!!
Siobhan was brilliant too, what a stunning voice! A perfect team :) x

Wicked <3 Ghost <3

#9 harveyjnr

harveyjnr

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 12:10 AM

i'm seeing mark and siobhan tomorrow night and i am soooooo excited! i wanted 2 wait and give them time to get comfortable in their new roles as i loved caissie and rich so much! fingers crossed thry're both on

#10 Joysie

Joysie

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:27 PM

Hope you enjoyed harveyjnr. We've booked to go back in March- really can't wait to see Mark and Siobhan again- they were amazing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users