#1691 Gavin

Gavin

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:59 AM

View Postposter J, on 17 April 2012 - 10:20 AM, said:

I don't think it's wrong of me to say that the atmosphere won't be like it was last year, as in terms of sheer numbers there simply won't be as many fans there.
Judging by the amount of fans I've heard/spoken to that have got tickets PLUS the big block of people that got tickets through the fan club, I think that's not true at all. The atmosphere will be incredible. Each to their own.

#1692 Warmington

Warmington

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:45 AM

View PostGavin, on 17 April 2012 - 10:59 AM, said:

Judging by the amount of fans I've heard/spoken to that have got tickets PLUS the big block of people that got tickets through the fan club, I think that's not true at all. The atmosphere will be incredible. Each to their own.

I agree.  I know lots of people who are going that have supported this show for many years.  It's going to be a great night!  I have heard that around 500 tickets are to be (have been) offered to previous cast and staff - with the rest having been purchased by WWRY fans or the Queen fan club how can it not be fantastic?

#1693 isabel

isabel

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:26 PM

Btw on the WWRY Forum the 30 ticket offer is still available.

Just seena long list of celebrities attending the anniversary. Bet they've been given the best seats !

#1694 harveyjnr

harveyjnr

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:04 PM

[quote name='Warmington' timestamp='1334663127' post='217808']<br />I agree.I know

#1695 harveyjnr

harveyjnr

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:55 PM

ive jus seen lots of rock u cast members like jon boydon, jenna lee james, rachel tucker, sabrina aloueche, mathew collyer, briann mcann, ross hunter and more all joking on twitter about having their invites lost in the post!

#1696 ldntheatregoer

ldntheatregoer

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 07:14 AM

I suppose there can't be too many previous cast members invited if Sabrina Aloueche and especially Jenna Lee James as an original cast member who was there for so long, didn't make the cut!

#1697 poster J

poster J

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1022 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:21 AM

Yeah I noticed that too - I think it's quite disrespectful not to invite people like Sabrina and Jenna who have given so many years to the show!

#1698 poster J

poster J

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1022 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:22 AM

Yeah I noticed that too - I think it's quite disrespectful not to invite people like Sabrina and Jenna who have given so many years to the show!

#1699 Musicals1248

Musicals1248

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:02 AM

I saw this too, they're now arranging their own party at Jenna's because they all seem to be free, love it. I also think it's strange how they aren't invited, particularly Sabrina and Jenna, yet Kerry Ellis is...yes she's worked with Brian for a number of years but in terms of performing in the show she didn't give much more than anybody else did she?

#1700 harveyjnr

harveyjnr

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:54 AM

did kerry say she was going?wicked had a great anniversary- don't know if anyone on this thread went to that? all past cast were invited and even went up on stage?lost a bit of respect for wwry now. how dare the show ignore the people who made it what it is. thanks to sabrina aloueche and jenna lee james and mazz murray that the show reached 10 years at all if you ask me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users