1943 replies to this topic

#1841 Mark_21

Mark_21

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:13 PM

Comment removed because I hadn't read a few pages back... opps!!
So far in the West End and Off-West End: Wicked, Sister Act, Priscilla, The Lion King, An Inspector Calls, La Cage Aux Folles, Legally Blonde, Waiting For Godot, Blood Brothers, Private Lives, Oliver!, Shirley Valentine, Sweet Charity, All my Sons, Hair, Mamma Mia, End of the Rainbow, Love Story, We Will Rock You, The Children's Hour, The Wizard of Oz, Ordinary Lives, Clybourne Park, Betty Blue Eyes, Thrill Me, Shrek The Musical, Kathy Griffin Live at the Palace, Luise Miller, Billy Elliot, Lend Me A Tenor, Much Ado About Nothing, Park Avenue Cat, Ghost The Musical, The Phantom of the Opera, Love Never Dies, Les Miserables, Jersey Boys, Betwixt, Rock of Ages, A Round-Heeled Woman, Crazy For You, Masterclass, Absent Friends, Sex with a Stranger, After The Turn, The Awkward Squad, All New People, Hay Fever, Soul Sister, Bird's of a Feather UK Tour, Steel Magnolias UK Tour, The Duchess of Malfi, The Sunshine Boys, Noises Off, What the Butler Saw, South Downs/The Browning Version, Sweeney Todd, Long Day's Journey into Night, War Horse, One Man, Two Guvnors, Abigail's Party, Matilda, London Road, Jumpy, Looserville The Musical, Scrooge The Musical, 9 to 5 UK Tour, My Fair Lady...

2013: 9 to 5 The Musical (UK Tour), The Rocky Horror Show (UK Tour), Kiss Me Kate, The Book of Mormon, The Bodyguard, Quartermaine's Terms (Understudy Run), The Judas Kiss, The Bodyguard, The Winslow Boy, Top Hat, The Bodyguard, Ghost The Musical (UK Tour), Singin' in the Rain, Merrily We Roll Along, The Bodyguard, A Chorus Line, Passion Play, The Audience, Passion Play, The Bodyguard, Sweet Bird of Youth, The Bodyguard, Once...

#1842 poster J

poster J

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1016 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 01:04 PM

View PostMark_21, on 25 September 2012 - 12:13 PM, said:

Over on the Wicked Tour thread, someone posted this link http://www.belfastte...y-16199240.html which states that home grown talent, Rachel Tucker, will be playing 'Meat'. Whether this is just for the Ireland leg of the tour I don't know?!

See the last couple of pages of this thread and the Wicked one - Rachel confirmed a while back that this is false.

Plus the Belfast Telegraph is a worse excuse for a newspaper than the Sun, just as word of warning don't ever believe anything it prints!

#1843 holler

holler

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 10:25 AM

Lauren V on as Meat today (I think for both)

Emma on as Scara in the matinee today

Source: https://twitter.com/...888447810740224
(Twitter)

#1844 Mantaray

Mantaray

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:07 AM

Kerry Ellis just retweeted someone on twitter saying 'Booked tickets to wwry arena tour, can't wait to see you back on stage.'

Am I missing something?

#1845 FireFingers

FireFingers

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:08 AM

Well if she is performing, it's not as Meat...

http://www.wewillroc...rew/principals/

#1846 elissa

elissa

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:30 AM

From Cosette to Meat...that is quite a journey :D Let's hope this role fits her voice more

#1847 poster J

poster J

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1016 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:32 AM

Yeah I didn't really rate her as Cosette, so it would be interesting to see how she plays Meat.

They haven't announced a KQ yet, have they?  Wonder if that's Kerry...

#1848 thatgirlsophie

thatgirlsophie

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:12 AM

She's actually covered No-one But You on her youtube channel if anyone's interested

#1849 zyx123

zyx123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:19 AM

Noticed that there is a 'Rent' concert listed for Manchester with Kerry Ellis in on April 25th, which is during the arena tour.

http://www.mancheste.../operahouse.htm

#1850 FireFingers

FireFingers

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:26 AM

View Postzyx123, on 28 September 2012 - 11:19 AM, said:

Noticed that there is a 'Rent' concert listed for Manchester with Kerry Ellis in on April 25th, which is during the arena tour.

http://www.mancheste.../operahouse.htm

She could easily have a week off. It is only a concert performance after all. Or she could be doing only UK leg.

EDIT: Apparently the concert is going on tour. She could still do some of the dates... idk.

Edited by FireFingers, 28 September 2012 - 11:51 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users