#1931 isabel

isabel

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 02:27 PM

View Posttheatremole, on 16 July 2013 - 12:18 PM, said:

I believe Rachel John is leaving at the cast change.
   Any idea about Brenda ? Shame about Rachel, but she has been in it for quite a while now. Any idea the date of CC ?

#1932 JoC

JoC

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 03:24 PM

I actually think it is a good thing that Rachel is leaving at cast change. She is amazing, so I hope to see her in a new show (soon I am sure). And she's been with the show for a long time. I am excited to see who they have/will cast. They have had a tradition of casting great actresses as Meat. I would really like a new Killer Queen as well.

#1933 John_Rebus

John_Rebus

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 02:01 PM

New cast from 7th October has been announced: http://www.broadwayw...st-End-20130821

Amanda Coutts returns to WWRY as Meat and Rolan Bell joins as Britney. Oliver Tompsett, Rachael Wooding, Brenda Edwards, Kevin Kennedy and Alasdair Harvey continue in their roles.
"If you want to get the girl of your dreams, all you gotta do is change your personality beyond recognition and wear lots of tight leather apparel." - Rydell High School, School Motto.

#1934 Its_Emily

Its_Emily

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:Dancing

Posted 21 August 2013 - 05:55 PM

View PostJohn_Rebus, on 21 August 2013 - 02:01 PM, said:

New cast from 7th October has been announced: http://www.broadwayw...st-End-20130821

Amanda Coutts returns to WWRY as Meat and Rolan Bell joins as Britney. Oliver Tompsett, Rachael Wooding, Brenda Edwards, Kevin Kennedy and Alasdair Harvey continue in their roles.
Amanda was amazing in Starlight Express, will have to try and see WWRY again now :D
Ex - Joseph Chorus Member (UK Tour June 2005- September 2006). I have seen: Joseph, Cats, Starlight Express (x2), Grease (x2),  Ghost The Musical (x2) The Rocky Horror Show, Beauty and the Beast, Rock Of Ages (x2), We Will Rock You (x2) and a ridiculous amount of pantomimes

#1935 isabel

isabel

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 03:30 PM

Interesting to see Amanda Coutts as Meat. Very surprised to see that no more of the principle cast are leaving. I was expecting Kevin Kennedy and Brenda Edwards to leave - they have been in it for years and years. Then again can quite see they won't want to be out of a job !

#1936 poster J

poster J

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1022 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:31 PM

View Postisabel, on 31 August 2013 - 03:30 PM, said:

Interesting to see Amanda Coutts as Meat. Very surprised to see that no more of the principle cast are leaving. I was expecting Kevin Kennedy and Brenda Edwards to leave - they have been in it for years and years. Then again can quite see they won't want to be out of a job !
Yeah it is interesting, she's a great Scara though, and I'm sure she's got the voice for NOBY.  Not sure if I really want to go back and see this though, I've seen most of the rest of the principal cast even though I haven't been to the show for over 2 years!

#1937 isabel

isabel

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:43 PM

Nah I don't wanna go back again either, maybe if it was a totally new cast I would.  This is what's so good about Wicked, they usually have big cast changes, keeps it all fresh and interesting, unlike WWRY

#1938 isabel

isabel

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 12:03 AM

Urgh just seen a recent review for WWRY and it says the front of the Stalls was over run with mice ! that is nasty ! Also i'm sure years ago I heard that a mouse appeared onstage ?

#1939 Jon

Jon

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1409 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 12:28 AM

Mice in theatres aren't that uncommon so its not a surprise to hear that the Dominion has a mouse problem.

#1940 jamescrispy94

jamescrispy94

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:51 PM

I know someone who had a mouse under their seat for Chitty Chitty Bang Bang at the Palladium! I'm not afraid of them but I'm so glad *touchwood* I haven't encountered any mice problems at the theatre it would totally bug me. Just as long as they're not posinous snakes or tranchulas!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users