1943 replies to this topic

#21 cat123

cat123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3357 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 05:11 PM

I don't think it was too serious, she was joking about it on Twitter the next day. I wish she's stop hurting herself, she needs to be on every single day so everyone can see her fabulousness. *nods*

#22 Guest_misfit_*

Guest_misfit_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2009 - 07:21 PM

she is so accident prone its hilarious, i remember when i went to see the show they had to design long sleeves for her bohemian costume cos she burnt her arm frying peppers the night before! and she trapped her head in the trap door! she was joking about the fact that things always come in threes at the stage door the other day and now this happens! guess thats her quota for the year!
major sabrina love!!! SOOOO glad the girl is staying on x

#23 cat123

cat123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3357 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 07:26 PM

First night back after she hurt her knee last month she nearly knocked herself out with the trap door. Says it all really!

This cast in general are all a bit useless!!  Ricardo hurt his back and was of for ages. And when I went last month all 3 potential Scaras were injured or ill!!! Amanda broke her toe but had to go back and perform because there was no one else. Next time, I'm expecting a random off the street!

#24 Guest_Porcupine_*

Guest_Porcupine_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2009 - 11:20 PM

QUOTE(guestagain @ Jul 21 2009, 03:34 PM) View Post
oh my god is she ok? that sounds terrible!
love her scaramouche- she's a little firecracker- hope she gets back to the show soon.

Sabrina will be performing in "Snappy Title" - a charity cabaret on September 20th along with her colleague from WWRY, Jon Boydon. Also appearing are Cassidy Janson, Julie Atherton, Louise Dearman, Richard Dempsey and others. It's at the Pigalle Club Piccadilly. Full details at http://www.vpmg.net/pigalle/ or http://www.newmusicals.org.uk.

#25 cat123

cat123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3357 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 12:10 AM

I'm totally going. I'm excited already!!!

Bless Sabrina and her poorly arm! sad.gif I wonder how long before she's back? I feel I have to see Rachel as Scara before she leaves. And Coutts!!! biggrin.gif Obviously. Though she's not leaving...

Matthew got to be Galileo for Act 2 today!!! Jon must be poorly. What is it with this cast?!!

#26 Guest_Wybie_*

Guest_Wybie_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2009 - 08:58 AM

Does someone happen to know who played Meat two weeks ago on Friday 10th? Khashoggi was played by Jon Boydon and Scaramouche by Rachel Tucker, so the girl playing Meat was, obviously an understudy, too. The cast list next to the box office stated that Meat would be played by Lauren Adams, but most of the names there seemed to be totally wrong :/

#27 Isabella.

Isabella.

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 09:45 AM

Amanda Coutts is the first cover Meat and she was on as Scaramouche the night before with Lauren as Meat, so if the castboard had changed and had the Scaramouche right they probably had the Meat right. Lauren plays Meat with a Welsh accent if that helps?

#28 Guest_Beckett_*

Guest_Beckett_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2009 - 10:12 AM

I saw it a few months ago and we had Scaramouche's AND Galileo's understudies. The girl who THEN understudied Meat was horrific and off key most of the time, I think she has been releaved of duty now though.

As far as the show goes - its great FUN. It's a perfect outing for the recession glooms. As producers are finding out though, if you advertise you're show as 'FUN' or 'THE MOST EXCITING SHOW IN TOWN' people will buy. Jukeboxes are taking over!

But yes, great fun - awful book.

#29 cat123

cat123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3357 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 10:14 AM

Are you talking about London or the tour?

#30 Guest_Beckett_*

Guest_Beckett_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2009 - 10:16 AM

London

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users