1943 replies to this topic

#41 Guest_Guest_martin_*_*

Guest_Guest_martin_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 July 2009 - 01:35 PM

QUOTE(SSGuest @ Jul 23 2009, 10:58 PM) View Post
You frighten me.

smile.gif

as a die hard fan of sabrina's you certainly put your message across- i wouldn't say i love sabrina, love is a strong as word i use for only ery close familiy members!!!! BUT i do think she is awesome as scaramouche- you can't knock a talent like hers, i think both sabrina and sarah do a stella job- sarah needs to bump up her energy a bit i some acting areas (imho) but vocally she's gorgeous.

#42 Isabella.

Isabella.

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 01:51 PM

When have you seen Sarah? She is one of the only performers that I can actually say goes out there and gives 200% for every show, she's got so much energy - it's infectious! That's part of the reason I love her Scaramouche so much.

#43 Murraysrox

Murraysrox

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 01:57 PM

I have to agree with everything you say, i loved Sarah when i saw, she reminds me abit of Jenna Lee James when she played Scara and i loved Jenna!

#44 xKatex

xKatex

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 07:15 PM

I thought Jenna Lee James was great in Joseph, wish I'd got a chance to see her in WWRY.

Does anyone know if Jon went on as Galileo tonight?  I know he was meant to be on all week but I think he was ill and Matthew played the part on Wednesday and Thursday night.  I've got tickets for the matinee tomorrow so I'm hoping he'll be on.

#45 cat123

cat123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3354 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 12:46 AM

He posted something on Twitter about "normal service being resumed" so I assume he's back now!

#46 xKatex

xKatex

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 01:10 AM

QUOTE(cat123 @ Jul 25 2009, 01:46 AM) View Post
He posted something on Twitter about "normal service being resumed" so I assume he's back now!

Yeah I saw that but wasn't sure it was in relation to WWRY.  Thanks.

#47 Guest_guest_*

Guest_guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2009 - 11:38 AM

QUOTE(xKatex @ Jul 25 2009, 01:10 AM) View Post
Yeah I saw that but wasn't sure it was in relation to WWRY.  Thanks.

#48 Guest_guest_*

Guest_guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2009 - 11:40 AM

Jon was back on last night and great as usual.  Rachel Tucker on as Scara also last night.  They make a great team and play the parts so well

#49 Heywood_64

Heywood_64

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 11:41 AM

QUOTE(xKatex @ Jul 24 2009, 08:15 PM) View Post
Does anyone know if Jon went on as Galileo tonight? I know he was meant to be on all week but I think he was ill and Matthew played the part on Wednesday and Thursday night. I've got tickets for the matinee tomorrow so I'm hoping he'll be on.

For what it's worth, I saw Matthew's performance for the first time on Thursday and he is now officially my second fav Gaz ever (second only to Tony Vincent).  So if you don't get to see Jon you're still in for a great show.  Enjoy, either way smile.gif

#50 Isabella.

Isabella.

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 11:53 AM

Matthew is my favourite Galileo, he is amazing, would have loved to have caught him again this week. I'd love to see him as Galileo with Sarah French Ellis as Scaramouche, oh well!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users