2 replies to this topic

#1 James84

James84

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 10:59 PM

Hi all - I accidentally booked an extra ticket for this next Saturday evening (3rd March). Despite informing the box office pretty much straight away, they won't refund it.

I don't want it going to waste, so if anyone wants it then send me a message and it's yours!

#2 FrontRowDress

FrontRowDress

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 11:06 PM

View PostJames84, on 25 February 2012 - 10:59 PM, said:

Hi all - I accidentally booked an extra ticket for this next Saturday evening (3rd March). Despite informing the box office pretty much straight away, they won't refund it.

I don't want it going to waste, so if anyone wants it then send me a message and it's yours!

We went this afternoon, it is extraordinary, if you take up James kind offer you will not be disappointed.

#3 Weez

Weez

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2632 posts
  • Interests:Theatre. :D

Posted 25 February 2012 - 11:10 PM

Get back in touch with the box office and ask if they'll offer it for resale, or exchange it for another performance. If it's selling well (AS IT BLOODY WELL OUGHT TO BE), then surely they'd be able to sell it as a return and give you the money back after it's been resold. That is, after all, what most theatres do. Failing that, if they're willing to exchange for another performance, then that should offer greater flexibility for someone willing to take you up on your spare, or you may even wish to use it yourself for a return trip.

It really is a superb musical though, so if anyone reading this thread might be considering going for it, GO FOR IT.
Notes from the Earlham Street Gutter
http://earlhamstreet...r.blogspot.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users