#181 rach22uk

rach22uk

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 01:25 AM

QUOTE(Guest @ Mar 28 2009, 01:10 AM) View Post
Will you be shouting out the punchlines and World Ruddy Domination before the cast get a chance to or sitting quietly like audience are supposed to?

Neither, I'll probably just be stalking people I think I know on the internet and implying things about them on messageboards that I, actually, know f*** all about!

If you have something to say, do it with your name above your post and then we'll have a conversation. Otherwise, I have no interest in gutless weirdos.

#182 Guest_Heywood_64_*

Guest_Heywood_64_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2009 - 08:46 AM

QUOTE(lizziett @ Mar 27 2009, 11:45 PM) View Post
laugh.gif I love how you think I might know... unfortunately I don't, but those cocktails are lethal!

Oh, here is a Q&A with Mark Willshire that the MySpace carried out this week smile.gif

Oh it was just a wild stab in the dark - I know you visited the Savoy a few times so thought you might have noticed.  I'm well aware how lethal they are, that's why I want to recreate them!  Well that and the fact they taste amazing too! wink.gif

Thanks for posting the Mark Willshire Q&A....now THAT sounds very positive indeed!

I watched Philip's interview online last night and I thought he was quite endearing. I almost hope he still 'looks like a monkey' by the time I get to see the show....I'd like to see that! laugh.gif

#183 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2009 - 02:03 PM

QUOTE(Guest @ Mar 28 2009, 01:10 AM) View Post
Will you be shouting out the punchlines and World Ruddy Domination before the cast get a chance to or sitting quietly like audience are supposed to?

Excuse me and you are?! Why hide behind the name of 'Guest' - why not have the balls to say who you really are?!
You obviously want to have a go at my friends and also at me (seeing as whenever i have seen NF it has been with Rach and Lizzie) so i'm just curious to know who it is slagging us all off?

By the way - i full realise that i'm also posting as a guest, this is because i've never signed up to this forum before and can't be bothered to right now but i'll tell you my name - it's KIMBERLEY. Thank you.

#184 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2009 - 05:05 PM

QUOTE(rach22uk @ Mar 28 2009, 01:25 AM) View Post
Neither, I'll probably just be stalking people I think I know on the internet and implying things about them on messageboards that I, actually, know f*** all about!

If you have something to say, do it with your name above your post and then we'll have a conversation. Otherwise, I have no interest in gutless weirdos.

Forgive me if I have the wrong people. I thought you might have been the girls in the front row who were asked on more than one occasion by the company manager to stop shouting out lines and generally disrupting the show and putting off the cast. Or were you the Myspace girls who the producers asked to change seats and separate from each other on press night because you used to say the lines out loud before the cast did? Sincere apologies if you are not they.

James

#185 rach22uk

rach22uk

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 05:35 PM

QUOTE(Guest @ Mar 28 2009, 05:05 PM) View Post
Forgive me if I have the wrong people. I thought you might have been the girls in the front row who were asked on more than one occasion by the company manager to stop shouting out lines and generally disrupting the show and putting off the cast. Or were you the Myspace girls who the producers asked to change seats and separate from each other on press night because you used to say the lines out loud before the cast did? Sincere apologies if you are not they.

James

James who? So not impressed with being stalked by you, sunshine! You've clearly been doing some research to know that I'm linked to the Myspace (which btw, is not run by me) and that scares me a little bit to be honest.

Yes, we are the girls from the Myspace...as for the rest of it, you're not exactly on the ball with your information. Perhaps you should get your facts right before attempting to publically put someone down, what makes you think it's acceptable to do so on here where all and sundry can read it?

If you have a problem then lets be grown up about it and contact one of us privately.

Oh and is signing it with your name supposed to prove some kind of point? I take it you worked at  Savoy or on the show? I smell a little bit of bitterness about you, my friend.

PS. We're also the girls who the Producers personally arranged for us to be sat together at the invitation only Gala night in May. And then again, all 7 of us, on the front row, for the final 2 shows in November...make of that what you will.

#186 lizziett

lizziett

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • Interests:http://craigeels.com<br />http://www.myspace.com/neverforgetmusical

Posted 28 March 2009 - 05:41 PM

QUOTE(Guest @ Mar 28 2009, 05:05 PM) View Post

James

If you know us so well you'll also know that the cast and producers thanked us on many occasions for the work we do on the social networking site - we sincerely apologise if we didn't give you the attention you're clearly crying out for on those sites.

#187 Hannah122

Hannah122

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 06:37 PM

Well well, James clearly has a bee in his bonnet doesn't he?!
I don't know who you think you are, but however important and clever you seem to think yourself, you've so let yourself down by giving personal attacks!

Get a life.

#188 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2009 - 08:08 PM

Wow! All a bit deep! Isn't theatre supposed to be an escape and fun?!!

Moving on... aparrently the run of the show that happened today went quite well. hope it's going to be good as it should be. looking forward to seeing this on stage in Manchester

#189 rach22uk

rach22uk

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 08:50 PM

QUOTE(Guest @ Mar 28 2009, 08:08 PM) View Post
Wow! All a bit deep! Isn't theatre supposed to be an escape and fun?!!

Moving on... aparrently the run of the show that happened today went quite well. hope it's going to be good as it should be. looking forward to seeing this on stage in Manchester

I agree, I'm sorry to have brought the tone down in this thread as we should all be looking forward to the tour beginning now and being positive and upbeat about it! I just found it quite upsetting that someone saw fit to make a personal attack against me and my friends for no reason and are going out of their way to make out like we're some kind of trouble causers, when we just enjoy the show and want to support it any way we can sad.gif

It's good to hear that the run through went well, thanks for letting us know! I'm really excited about Friday now and seeing the show refreshed and revitalised!

#190 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2009 - 05:30 PM

Calm down... it seems this forum has become more about you girls and less about the show.
Can we please focus on the show and the wonderful cast!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users