1061 replies to this topic

#1031 tommo2k

tommo2k

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 05:41 PM

I had dropped you a message yesterday as you said to in your original post here Daniel but you haven't read it.  If bradley doesn't take them I would be interested.

#1032 Steffi

Steffi

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts
  • Interests:Find me on twitter @Steffi_G

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:29 AM

Booked to see this again in July thanks to Delfont's "slight" glitch in the extended booking period released yesterday. Wasn't planning on going again before Gavin's last show (which I've booked for as well now) but at that price I couldn't resist. Took them at least an hour to fix it. I can imagine quite a few people got a bargain ticket.

#1033 Titan

Titan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3398 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:35 AM

What happened?

#1034 musicalmadness

musicalmadness

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:46 AM

The £150 premium tickets were set to £15 for performances during July/August. Unfortunately didn't get any myself, but know lots of people who did! Let's wait and see what happens...!
Somebody crowd me with love, somebody force me to care.
Somebody make me come through, I'll always be there as frightened as you of being alive.

#1035 Steffi

Steffi

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts
  • Interests:Find me on twitter @Steffi_G

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:00 AM

Yes, we're all waiting what's going to happen. Personally I don't think they can't honour the tickets as everyone paid the amount stated on their booking website and they sent out a booking confirmation.

#1036 James84

James84

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:15 AM

I think they should honour them.  If a customer makes an error during booking, we're usually told that's our fault and we have to deal with it.  Their website did clearly show tickets as being priced at £15 (image attached).  We'll see what happens...

Attached Files

• Attached File  dfm.PNG   85.22K   45 downloads

#1037 Titan

Titan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3398 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:16 AM

I wouldnt be surprised if they cancel your orders.  Other companies have done so when similar things have happened

#1038 wickedgrin

wickedgrin

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:34 AM

Within the law they are not bound to honour the booking at the mistaken price. They may decide to honour the bookings for goodwill - I suppose it depends how many people booked at the wrong price in the period, as to how much it will cost them. But they would be entitled to refund you £15 as it was a mistake.

#1039 Titan

Titan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3398 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:37 AM

yeah if there are only a few they may well let it go.  However if people were silly enough to spread it across social media so lots of people booked, they may have ended up shooting themselves in the foot

#1040 sam22

sam22

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:12 AM

Would be great if you got them but good chance they won't let you. Same as when supermarkets have had incorrect prices like 10p for a crate of beer

Also tagged with Prince of Wales Theatre

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users