1061 replies to this topic

#231 Laughingmonsta

Laughingmonsta

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2424 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 12:03 AM

I got told that they had cast Cunningham and Price - the problem lay with the team offering contracts to ensemble so late that the ones they wanted had agreed to other jobs so had to re-audition fro ensemble and that the US Creative team wanted the final say on the new cast. They want to make a uniformed announcement with the whole company not in bits and pieces.
This is my street, I smile at the faces I've known all my life, They regard me with pride.

#232 BAGibb

BAGibb

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:19 AM

Also, it occurs to me that South Park is currently airing, so Trey and Matt will be doing that around the clock given their 'do each episode in a week' work ethic, so obviously they won't be able to be around for the final stages of auditions.

#233 FireFingers

FireFingers

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:23 PM

South Park finishes on the 7th, so I'm guessing that they will be back over mid-November to sort casting.

#234 todayisallthatmatters

todayisallthatmatters

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:51 AM

http://www.dailymail...-man-alive.html

According to the Daily Mail, Gavin Creel and Jared Gertner are coming over to be Price and Cunningham!

#235 Ghostmusicalfan

Ghostmusicalfan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:58 AM

Perfect!
2013:

JANUARY: Peter Pan (Mcr Opera House), One Man Two Guvnors (Lowry), Of Mice and Men (Bolton Octagon), Moscow State Circus (Lowry)
FEBRUARY: Priscilla (Mcr Opera House), Jethro (Lowry), Guinness World Records (Lowry), Peacock & Gamble (Lowry)
MARCH: Book of Mormon (LDN), Billy Elliot (LDN), Horrible Histories (Lowry), New Jersey Nights (Mcr Opera House), 8 out of 10 Cats (Media City), Hairspray (School Production), The Hollies (Lowry), Marti Pellow (Lowry), Sing-a-long a Grease (Lowry), Rocky Horror (Mcr Opera House)
APRIL: Ghost on Tour Cardiff x6, Ghost on Tour Wimbledon x1
MAY: Woman in Black (Lowry), Blues Brothers - Approved (Mcr Opera House), Ghost on Tour Edinburgh x3, Carnaby Street (Mcr Opera House)
JUNE: Omid Djalili (Lowry) Ghost on Tour Wolverhampton x2, Ghost on Tour Leeds x4, Sherlock Holmes (Mcr Opera House)
JULY:  Ghost on Tour Manchester x23, Joseph (Stockport Plaza), Rehearsal Space (Mcr Fringe), Countdown (Media City), Mastermind (Media City), Dave Grusin & Lee Ritenor (Mcr Fringe), Disney Live (Lowry), Momentous Musicals (Mcr Palace)
AUGUST:  Grease (Mcr Palace), Soul Sister (L'pool Empire), How to Succeed in Business (Lowry), Evita (Lowry), Ghost Nottingham, 9 to 5 (Mcr Opera House), NYMT West Side Story (Victoria Warehouse Mcr)
SEPTEMBER:  Blood Brothers (Lowry), Cabaret (Mcr Opera House), Ghost Bristol x2, Nina Conti (Lowry), Ghost Milton Keynes x4, Chicago (Oldham Coliseum), Once London
OCTOBER: Ghost Glasgow x3, The Illusionists (Mcr Apollo), Wicked (Mcr Palace), Rocky Horror (Wolverhampton), Stephen K Amoss (Lowry)
NOVEMBER: Ghost Southampton x2, Ghost is Dancing (Mayflower),Ghost Woking, Cabaret Fandangles (Kings Arms), War Horse (Lowry), Rent (Mcr Palace), Ghost Sunderland x2
DECEMBER: Ghost Birmingham x3

#236 Jon

Jon

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1407 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:01 AM

This is Gavin Creel's third West End show and he's very good so good casting and I saw Jared when I saw BoM in NY and he was a good Elder Cunningham, as for the rest of the cast I'm guessing Stephen Ashford is Elder McKinkey. I really pumped to see the show again and how a British audience responds to it.

#237 FireFingers

FireFingers

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:22 AM

Great to have some more news. Jared has tweeted that he is doing it, so not just a Baz rumour anymore. Greatly looking forward to March now.

#238 Haz23

Haz23

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:05 AM

I am SO excited! :D
Broadway: Avenue Q; Newsies; The Phantom of the Opera.

London's West End: Wicked x3; War Horse; The Phantom of the Opera; Jersey Boys x3; Sister Act; Lend Me A Tenor; Betty Blue Eyes; Legally Blonde; Les Miserables x2; A Chorus Line; The Book of Mormon; The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time.

UK Tour: Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat; Annie; Blood Brothers x2; We Will Rock You; Sister Act; South Pacific; Chicago; Starlight Express; Hairspray; Priscilla Queen of the Desert; Cats; Carnaby Street; Seven Brides for Seven Brothers; Ghost; Singin' in the Rain x2; Stomp.

#239 theaterfan14

theaterfan14

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:54 AM

I love that Jared and Gavin are coming over, but am not too thrilled at Alexia Khadime being in the cast, i assume as Nabalunghi.  Didn't like her Eponine or Elphaba, but maybe this is her role?  Wish Nikki could have come over too.
"How dare they try to end this beauty!?!?"

#240 Jamiem

Jamiem

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:55 AM

View PostJamiem, on 27 October 2012 - 07:55 PM, said:

Could Gavin Creel and his dog be coming back to London?
We heard it here first

Also tagged with Prince of Wales Theatre

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users