1056 replies to this topic

#331 Dubbie

Dubbie

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:11 PM

Would like to see this in the first week of April (Easter holidays) but tickets are all sold out. Does anyone know any sites good for selling 2nd hand theatre tickets?

#332 tommo2k

tommo2k

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:51 PM

View PostDubbie, on 29 January 2013 - 07:11 PM, said:

Would like to see this in the first week of April (Easter holidays) but tickets are all sold out. Does anyone know any sites good for selling 2nd hand theatre tickets?
There are still a few (about 4) tickets available for the weds matinee on 3rd April on the delfontmackintosh website!

#333 mrtheatre123

mrtheatre123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:56 PM

View PostFireFingers, on 29 January 2013 - 12:52 AM, said:

Signage has gone up outside the Prince of Wales.

http://bit.ly/TOsVr1

looking good, what is at the top just under the name, above the window, the girl (sophie) was there for mama Mia

#334 drmaplewood

drmaplewood

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:42 PM

"Haven’t managed to get tickets to ‘Book of Mormon’ yet? What if we told you that it was announced today that all seats for the first preview performance at the Prince of Wales Theatre on Monday Feb 25 will be going on sale tomorrow at noon? And, more excitingly, they will all cost only £20? Even the really great seats? Now, we’ve got your interest. ‘But what’s the catch?!’, I hear you cry. Tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis so there may be some serious queuing involved."

http://now-here-this...book-of-mormon/

Bit confused by this. Does this mean a load of tickets for the first preview have been held back?

#335 Steffi

Steffi

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 568 posts
  • Interests:Find me on twitter @Steffi_G

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:52 PM

View Postdrmaplewood, on 07 February 2013 - 03:42 PM, said:

"Haven’t managed to get tickets to ‘Book of Mormon’ yet? What if we told you that it was announced today that all seats for the first preview performance at the Prince of Wales Theatre on Monday Feb 25 will be going on sale tomorrow at noon? And, more excitingly, they will all cost only £20? Even the really great seats? Now, we’ve got your interest. ‘But what’s the catch?!’, I hear you cry. Tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis so there may be some serious queuing involved."

http://now-here-this...book-of-mormon/

Bit confused by this. Does this mean a load of tickets for the first preview have been held back?
I think the 25th hasn't been on sale yet. They gave away some tickets through competitions but that's all as far as I remember.

#336 freckles

freckles

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:53 PM

No, they said the first preview was Tuesday 26th I think. Some people on FB who had booked for then seem a bit miffed...

#337 MS1995

MS1995

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:14 PM

No, the 25th has been the first preview all along, but the 26th has been the first on sale!
2002: Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
2004: Joseph And The Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat
2008: Mamma Mia
2009: Sound Of Music, Les Miserables, The Woman In Black
2010: Wicked
2012: Wicked, Chicago, Legally Blonde, Ghost, Wizard Of Oz, Phantom Of The Opera (UK Tour), Matilda, Sweeney Todd, Taboo (Brixton), Wicked, Wicked
2013: Lift (Soho), The Book Of Mormon, Avenue Q (Off-Broadway), Newsies (Broadway), Wicked (Broadway), Pippin (Broadway), The Lion King.
PLANNED
2013: A Chorus Line, Wicked, The Book Of Mormon, Wicked, The Book Of Mormon, Wicked, We Will Rock You (UK Tour), Wicked (UK Tour), Charlie And The Chocolate Factory, Wicked, Les Miserables, Wicked

#338 paplazaroo

paplazaroo

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:22 PM

Looks like I'll be spending tomorrow morning outside the theatre then!

#339 drmaplewood

drmaplewood

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:34 PM

View Postpaplazaroo, on 07 February 2013 - 05:22 PM, said:

Looks like I'll be spending tomorrow morning outside the theatre then!

You & me both!

#340 paplazaroo

paplazaroo

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:35 PM

Excellent, do you reckon this is gonna be a get there at silly o clock thing?

Also tagged with Prince of Wales Theatre

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users